Subject: Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !

From: "Email Account Verification" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:56:47 +0800 (BNT)

The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to ensure
your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving
or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18
megabytes (MB) or more stored in your inbox. To help us reset your space
in our database, please enter your current User name (_______) Password
(______)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and
20 MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will move
your oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure you can
continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified this
has taken place.

If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail
and it will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure your
e-mail continues to function well.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk.