Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Concerns With IP Tunneling
	Author(s)       : J. Hoagland, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-08

A number of security concerns with IP tunnels are documented in this
memo.  The intended audience of this document includes network
administrators and future protocol developers.  The primary intent of
this document is to raise the awareness regarding the security issues
with IP tunnels as deployed today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.