Subject: [v6ops] fill a roster in advance http://v4v6transeproster.wikispaces.com/

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 19:41:37 +0200

Hi all,

To have a list of names and affiliations in advance to aid with  
recognizing people on the call, would you fill a roster here?

http://v4v6transeproster.wikispaces.com/

Ed volunteers to take some notes for minutes, but with telecon and  
people all over the place it would be good to have someone in a couple  
locations, e.g. if you have a group of people at one city someone  
could take notes there.  Also helpful to have a list of names and  
affiliations in advance to aid with recognizing them on the call.  Ed  
can take on editing them all together after the meeting.

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 07:42:03 +0200

You can edit the wiki without UID and password.

B. R.
Tina

On Sep 7, 2010, at 7:41 PM, Tina TSOU wrote:

> people all over the place it would be good to have someone in a  
> couple locations, e.g. if you have a group of people at one city  
> someone could take notes there.  Also helpful to have a list of  
> names and affiliations in advance to aid with recognizing them on  
> the call.  Ed can take on editing them all together after the meeting.
>
>
> B. R.
> Tina