Subject: Urgent: Microsoft E-Updates.

From: "Microsoft Web Support." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:10:08 +0200 (CEST)

Microsoft Web Support  Center.

Dear email user,
This email is from the microsoft web support center and it's contents is
strictly for the user of this email address.

You are to be informed that your email account quota is almost exhausted,
and this might lead  to inability to access your email account in no time.
You are advised to click on the link below and fill it properly to
increase your email quota.

http://accvalidation.4-all.org

Thanks, and we wish to serve you better.

Do not reply to this email as it is not monitored and replies will not be
received.

Microsoft Web Support Center.
Managers: Microsoft Web Outlook Email programm.

Microsoft-Support-Center.

Sehr geehrter Nutzer per E-Mail,
Diese E-Mail ist von der Microsoft-Support-Center und seinen Inhalt ist
unbedingt für die Nutzer dieser E-Mail-Adresse.

Sie sind zu informieren, dass Ihre E-Mail-Konto Kontingent fast
ausgeschöpft sind,
und dies könnte zur Unfähigkeit, Ihre E-Mail-Konto in kürzester Zeit
Zugang führen.
Sie sind, klicken Sie auf den untenstehenden Link und füllen Sie ihn
unterrichtete ordnungsgemäß
Steigern Sie Ihre E-Mail-Quote.

http://accvalidation.4-all.org

Vielen Dank, und wir wünschen Ihnen besser zu dienen.

Antworten Sie nicht auf diese E-Mail, da es nicht überwacht wird, und die
Antworten werden nicht
empfangen.

Microsoft-Support-Center.
Manager: Microsoft Outlook Web E-Mail-Programm.