Subject: Fwd: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Approval required:

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 21:20:57 -0700

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Subject: Time slot request, minutes takers,
 jabber scriber and I-D submissions.//Re: [v4tov6transition] Change of the
 Transition Webex call
In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
To: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], IPv6 v6ops <[email-masked]>
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.936)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_DY1tatPxcbtfXNhP4jWU/Q)"
References: <[email-masked]>
 <[email-masked]>
 <[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_DY1tatPxcbtfXNhP4jWU/Q)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Hi all,
If you have something to present in this Sep 20th/21st v4v6tran WebEx
call, you may want to send me your time slot request.
Volunteers to be the minutes takers and jabber scriber are needed.

Please send me the above information by this Friday Sep 10th. Thanks.

The submission of use case I-Ds, transition guide I-Ds, Annotated
Bibliography I-D and other I-Ds are encouraged by this week.

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com

On Sep 4, 2010, at 10:49 PM, Fred Baker wrote:

>
> On Sep 4, 2010, at 9:30 PM, Tina TSOU wrote:
>
>> Thanks for Fred doing all this during his vacation.
>> Are the call in number, meeting pwd, host key, online meeting link  
>> all the same as you posted on Aug 24th?
>
> That information should all be in the event I sent. That said, see  
> the email I am forwarding.
>
>>
>> B. R.
>> Tina
>> http://tinatsou.weebly.com
>>
>>
>>> Tina advises me that 22 September is a holiday in China, and asked  
>>> me to change the call to 10:00 AM 21 September in China, which is  
>>> 19:00 PDT 20 September, 22:00 EDT 20 September, and 5:00 21  
>>> September in Helsinki. I have just sent out a cancellation for the  
>>> previous meeting (on 22 September) and a new invitation for the  
>>> 21st of September.
>>>
>>> As I noted before, I volunteered to set this call up during  
>>> IETF-78, when this was not a v6ops discussion, so this is not  
>>> properly a v6ops interim meeting. It is a meeting of the  
>>> v4tov6transition folks. However, I will invite other v6ops  
>>> participation from interested parties.
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> v4tov6transition mailing list
>>> [email-masked]
>>> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4tov6 /blockquote>
>>>
>
>
>
>
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: <[email-masked]>
>> Date: September 4, 2010 5:57:39 AM GMT+09:00
>> To: [email-masked]
>> Subject: Meeting scheduled: IPv4/IPv6 Transition Discussion
>> Reply-To: [email-masked]
>>
>> You are the host for this online meeting.
>>
>> Topic: IPv4/IPv6 Transition Discussion
>> Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010
>> Time: 10:00 am, China Time (Beijing, GMT+08:00)
>> Meeting Number: 204 080 792
>> Meeting Password: transition
>> Host Key: 729619 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.)
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> To start the online meeting
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> 1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977
>> 2. Log in to your account.
>> 3. Click "Start Now".
>> 4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/ 
>> Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.
>>
>> Please dial the local access number for your area from the list  
>> below:
>> -  San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:  525-6800
>> -  RTP (919) area:  392-3330
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> To join the teleconference only
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> 1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
>> http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
>> 2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or  
>> Access Code followed by the # sign.
>>
>> San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800  RTP: +1.919.392.3330
>>
>> US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
>>
>> India: +91.80.4350.1111  Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
>>
>> Japan: +81.3.5763.9394  China: +86.10.8515.5666
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> For assistance
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> 1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
>> 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
>> To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft  
>> Outlook), click this link:
>> https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977&UID=484311977&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=K9/J/hQMUVgIwca7DVUqWDzeHmejIprsLHoWVvStHuk=
>>
>> To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF  
>> (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to  https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php
>>
>> http://www.webex.com
>> We've got to start meeting like this(TM)
>>
>> %ConfCallModerator%
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> To invite others to join
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> ....................Start copying here...................
>>
>> Topic: IPv4/IPv6 Transition Discussion
>> Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010
>> Time: 10:00 am, China Time (Beijing, GMT+08:00)
>> Meeting Number: 204 080 792
>> Password: transition
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> To join the meeting online
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> 1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977&UID=0
>> 2. Enter your name and email address.
>> 3. Enter the meeting password: transition
>> 4. Click "Join".
>> 5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the  
>> instructions that appear on your screen.
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> To join the teleconference only
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a  
>> call back. Or, call the number below and enter the meeting number.
>> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
>> Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
>> Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
>> Access code: 204 080 792
>>
>> Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
>> http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial
>>
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
>> audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed  
>> during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you  
>> automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to  
>> the recording, do not join the session.
>> ....................Stop copying here ...................
>
>

--Boundary_(ID_DY1tatPxcbtfXNhP4jWU/Q)
Content-type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Hi all,<div>If you have
something to present in this Sep 20th/21st v4v6tran WebEx call, you may
want to send me your time slot request.</div><div>Volunteers to be the
minutes takers and jabber scriber are
needed.</div><div><br></div><div>Please send me the above information by
this Friday Sep 10th. Thanks.</div><div><br></div><div>The submission of
use case I-Ds, transition guide I-Ds,&nbsp;Annotated Bibliography
I-D&nbsp;and other I-Ds are encouraged by this
week.</div><div><br><div><br><div apple-content-edited="true"> <span
class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0,
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: auto; text-indent: 0px;
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
-web
cing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style="word-wrap:
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space; "><span class="Apple-style-span"
style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
Helvetica; font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style="word-wrap:
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space; "><div><span class="Apple-style-span"
style="font-size: 12px; "><div>B. R.</div><div>Tina</div><div><a href="http
ttp://tinatsou.weebly.com</a></div><div></div></span></div><div><br></div></div></span><br
class="Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br
class="Apple-interchange-newline"> </div><br><div><div>On Sep 4, 2010,
at 10:49 PM, Fred Baker wrote:</div><br
class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite"><div
style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><br><div><div>On Sep 4, 2010,
at 9:30 PM, Tina TSOU wrote:</div><br
class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite"><div
style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div>Thanks for Fred doing all
this during his vacation.</div><div>Are the call in number, meeting pwd,
host key, online meeting link all the same as you posted on Aug
24th?</div></div></blockquote><div style="word-wrap: break-word;
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;
"><div><br></div><div>That information should all be in the
 see the email I am forwarding.</div><div><br></div></div><blockquote
type="cite"><div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><br><div
apple-content-edited="true"> <span class="Apple-style-span"
style="border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-size:
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent:
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style="word-wrap:
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space; "><span class="border-collapse: separate; color:
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style:
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; lett
height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style="word-wrap:
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space; "><span class="Apple-style-span"
style="border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-size:
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent:
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style="word-wrap:
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space; "><span class="Apple-style-span"
style="border-collapse: separate; f
nt-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style="word-wrap:
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space;
"><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div
n="" class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: medium;
"><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><font
class="Apple-style-span" size="3"><span class="Apple-style-span"
style="font-size: 12px; ">B. R.</span></font></div><div><font
class="Apple-style-span
pple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;
">Tina</span></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span"
size="3"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px; "><a
href="http://tinatsou.weebly.com/">http://tinatsou.weebly.com</a></span></font></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></div>
<br><div 5:01="" am,="" fred="" baker="" wrote:=""></div><br
class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite"><div>Tina
advises me that 22 September is a holiday in China, and asked me to
change the call to 10:00 AM 21 September in China, which is 19:00 PDT 20
September, 22:00 EDT 20 September, and 5:00 21 September in Helsinki. I
have just sent o
 previous meeting (on 22 September) and a new invitation for the 21st of
September.<br><br>As I noted before, I volunteered to set this call up
during IETF-78, when this was not a v6ops discussion, so this is not
properly a v6ops interim meeting. It is a meeting of the
v4tov6transition folks. However, I will invite other v6ops participation
from interested
parties.<br>_______________________________________________<br>v4tov6transition
mailing list<br><a
href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a
href="https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4tov6transition">https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4tov6
/blockquote&gt;</a></div><a
href="https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4tov6transition"><br>
</a></blockquote></blockquote></div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: monospace;
"><br></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family:
monospace; "><br></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style=
">Begin forwarded message:</span><span class="Apple-style-span"
style="font-family: monospace; "><br></span><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: monospace;
"><br></span><blockquote type="cite" style="font-family: monospace;
">From:&nbsp;&lt;<a
href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Date:&nbsp;September
4, 2010 5:57:39 AM GMT+09:00<br>To:&nbsp;<a
href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>Subject:&nbsp;Meeting
scheduled: IPv4/IPv6 Transition Discussion<br>Reply-To:&nbsp;<a
href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>You are the host
for this online meeting.<br><br>Topic: IPv4/IPv6 Transition
Discussion<br>Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010<br>Time: 10:00 am, China
Time (Beijing, GMT+08:00)<br>Meeting Number: 204 080 792<br>Meeting
Password: transition<br>Host Key: 729619 (Use this to reclaim host
privileges.)<br><br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>To
start the online meeting<br>-----------------------
-------<br>1. Go to <a
href="https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977">https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977</a><br>2.
Log in to your account.<br>3. Click "Start Now".<br>4. Follow the
instructions that appear on your
screen.<br><br>----------------------------------------------------------------<br>ALERT:Toll-Free
Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area
Codes<br>----------------------------------------------------------------<br><br>The
affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas
area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.<br><br>Please dial the local
access number for your area from the list below:<br>- &nbsp;San
Jose/Milpitas (408) area: &nbsp;525-6800<br>- &nbsp;RTP (919) area:
&nbsp;392-3330<br><br>-------------------------------------------------------&nbsp;<br>To
join the teleconference
only&nbsp;<br>-------------------------------------------------------&nbsp;<br>1.
Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Number
tp://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html">http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html</a>&nbsp;<br>2.
Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.&nbsp;<br><br>San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800
&nbsp;RTP: +1.919.392.3330&nbsp;<br><br>US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903
&nbsp;United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117&nbsp;<br><br>India:
+91.80.4350.1111 &nbsp;Germany: +49.619.6773.9002&nbsp;<br><br>Japan:
+81.3.5763.9394 &nbsp;China:
+86.10.8515.5666<br><br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>For
assistance<br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>1.
Go to <a
href="https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc">https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc</a><br>2.
On the left navigation bar, click "Support".<br>To add this meeting to
your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this
link:<br><a href="https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977&amp;
amp;LD=1&amp;RD=2&amp;ST=1&amp;SHA2=K9/J/hQMUVgIwca7DVUqWDzeHmejIprsLHoWVvStHuk=">https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977&amp;UID=484311977&amp;ICS=MS&amp;LD=1&amp;RD=2&amp;ST=1&amp;SHA2=K9/J/hQMUVgIwca7DVUqWDzeHmejIprsLHoWVvStHuk=</a><br><br>To
check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media&nbsp;files, go to &nbsp;<a
href="https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php">https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php</a><br><br><a
href="http://www.webex.com">http://www.webex.com</a><br>We've got to
start meeting like
this(TM)<br><br>%ConfCallModerator%<br><br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>To
invite others to
join<br>-------------------------------------------------------<br><br>....................Start
copying here...................<br><br>Topic: IPv4/IPv6 Transition
Discussion<br>Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010<br>Time: 10:00 am, China
Time (Beijing, GMT+08:0
 080 792<br>Password:
transition<br><br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>To
join the meeting
online<br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>1.
Go to <a
href="https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977&amp;UID=0">https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=147849977&amp;UID=0</a><br>2.
Enter your name and email address.<br>3. Enter the meeting password:
transition<br>4. Click "Join".<br>5. If the meeting includes a
teleconference, follow the instructions that appear on your
screen.<br><br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>To
join the teleconference
only<br>-------------------------------------------------------<br>Provide
your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Or,
call the number below and enter the&nbsp;meeting
number.&nbsp;<br>Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):
+1-866-432-9903<br>Call-in toll number (US/Canada):
+1-408-525-6800<br>Toll-free dialing restrictions: <a hre
df/tollfree_restrictions.pdf">http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf</a><br>Access
code: 204 080 792<br><br>Sign up for a free trial of WebEx<br><a
href="http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial">http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial</a><br><br>IMPORTANT
NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any
documents and other materials&nbsp;exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such&nbsp;recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
do not join the session.<br>....................Stop copying here
...................<br></blockquote></div><div><br></div></div></blockquote></div><br></div></div></body></html>

--Boundary_(ID_DY1tatPxcbtfXNhP4jWU/Q)--