From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:40:04 +0000

tests=BAYES_00,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD,
	USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO,USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=ham version=3.3.1
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12.txt>
(Recommended
	Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises Equipment for
	Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service) to Informational RFC
X-Test-IDTracker: no
Message-ID: <20100913151331.21107.71146.idtracker@localhost>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:13:31 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
List-ID: <v6ops.ops.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises
   Equipment for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.