Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Guard
	Author(s)       : E. Levy-Abegnoli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-02

Routed protocols are often susceptible to spoof attacks.  The
canonical solution for IPv6 is Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND), a
solution that is non-trivial to deploy.  This document proposes a
light-weight alternative and complement to SEND based on filtering in
the layer-2 network fabric, using a variety of filtering criteria,
including, for example, SEND status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.