Subject: [v6ops] Feedback for draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming

From: Richard Hartmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:44:55 +0100

Hi all,

first of all, sorry for the confusion about the presentation of
draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming at IETF 79. There was a mix-up in
the attendance list which suggested our designated speaker would
attend while we could not reach him. This was.... less than ideal.
Again, sorry for this.

According the the survey results [1] posted by Fred, there is more
support for the draft than opposition. Getting this confirmation is
nice; thank you all for that. Eight of you wanted to share concerns on
this list and I am looking forward to any and all comments. As I know
how it is when lots of things are going on, I just wanted to prod you
gently :)

Obviously, I am also very interested in what the seven people who want
to have the draft abandoned are thinking and if there is any way to
address their concerns.

Finally, there is an active discussion [2] about this draft on the
NANOG list, at the moment. I will incorporate feedback from this
discussion and from the comments in the poll [3] into -03 soonish.

Thanks,
Richard

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/v6ops/current/msg06205.html
[2] http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2010-November/027920.html
[3] http://doodle.com/5q9gfvk4qe6zmzc6