Subject: [v6ops] Get your slides in folks...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:30:23 +0800

Fred is emailing all the stragglers individually. On the off-chance that
you guys are reading the list and not personal email...

If you have not sent in slides yet, please send them to:

[email-masked]

Our agenda is jam-packed and we have remote participants, thus the
opportunity to use a slot in the schedule is contingent on your slides
being part of the meeting materials.

Thanks
joel

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:08:56 +0800

> you guys are reading the list and not personal email...

You can find the agenda at 
	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/v6ops.html
and the currently available meeting materials at
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/materials.html#wg-v6ops

With any luck, they're in the same order...

For those interested, there is also a study of the current state of play at
	http://tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/
draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-loops and draft-ietf-v6ops-3177bis-end-sites are in the final throes of leaving the working group, Ron's inbox is five deep, and there are two documents in the RFC Editor queue.

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops