Subject: [v6ops] interoperability demonstration BarBoF about IPv6 multi-homeing with multiple prefixes and interfaces.

From: Jun-ya Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 18:35:08 +0900

Dear folks,

We had live demonstration BoF about IPv6 Multihoming with Multiple
prefixes and interfaces in the last Maastricht IETF 78 meeting.  We
would like to thank all of BoF participants.

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66

Then we're happy to make an announcement to hold an interoperability
demonstration BoF in this IETF79 Beijing meeting.

BoF date and location
  Date: Nov. 8th Monday, 19:30*   (*)right after technical plenary
  Location: Pearl room
  http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/79bofs

Now some different kind of implementations have been developed. We'll
show you inter-operation between multiple platforms.

Implementaions:
  o cellular phone device (Nokia smartphone N900) developed by Nokia
  o Windows 7 platform by NTT
  o BSD platform

Implemented drafts:
  o http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66
    1 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujisaki-6man-addr-select-opt
    2 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savolainen-mif-dns-server-selection
    3 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option

We hope you will be joining us.

Best regards,

-- 
NTT Service Integration Laboratories
Jun-ya Kato
[email-masked]
tel: +81-422-59-2939 / fax: +81-422-59-6364

-- 
NTT Service Integration Laboratories
Jun-ya Kato
[email-masked]
tel: +81-422-59-2939 / fax: +81-422-59-6364