Subject: [v6ops] draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:22:17 +1300

I think this document is very useful, but maybe best as a web page
in the near future.

I would strongly recommend inserting a very prominent disclaimer at
the beginning that says, in effect, "do not believe anything that
follows". More seriously, state that the presence of a document does
not imply that it is recommended in any shape or form. And clearly
mark the ones that are standards track or BCP.

-- 
Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:26:46 +0800

> mark the ones that are standards track or BCP.

Set of web pages.  Wiki which multiple people can contribute to.  Maybe
an IETF wiki.

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:28:16 +0800

> mark the ones that are standards track or BCP.

part of the role of the curator is to properly label the exhibits and
place them in a context that facilitates understanding.

joel