Subject: [v6ops] Introducing draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming

From: Richard Hartmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:18:23 +0100

Hi all,

as some of you might have noticed, draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming
has been uploaded some time ago.

The intent of this email is to make all interested parties aware of
this I-D and to solicit feedback.

Please note that due to maintenance of the data tracker, I could not
upload -03 yet. The only change is the addition of "hextet" to the
list of suggestions.

We started a poll [2] to get a feeling for what the community at large
thinks. As of right now, we only published the URL in the #denog and
#networker channels on IRCNET, but we plan to send it to NANOG and
similar, as well. At the moment, "hextet" and "quibble" are leading by
a comfortable margin. Obviously, it's trivial to manipulate this poll
and even if that was not the case, we would never consider it an
exhaustive and verified resource.

Thanks for any and all feedback :)
Richard

[1] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming/
[2] http://doodle.com/5q9gfvk4qe6zmzc6