Subject: [v6ops] Comments on draft-vandevelde-v6ops-harmful-tunnels-01.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:49:22 -0500

Hi Authors,
   I went through this draft. I agree that most of the problems the 
draft brings up are real, but it is completely unclear to me what the 
target audience for this draft is. Is it protocol implementers, host 
implementers, ISPs, relay operators ...? I think the draft would be much 
more useful if it targets specific audiences and makes specific 
recommendations as to how to improve the user experience in these 
problematic scenarios.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:16:38 +0100

So, I am confused....

1) this draft proposes real operational considerations - ack
2) target audience is unclear - ack
3) not mentioned below, however the work is creating some ripples in the
sea of 'good' IPv6 deployment - ack

And 4) I agree we should add some recommendations on how to improve the
shitty-ness of non-managed tunnels

These elements make this work sound as a WG document to improve the
Internet experience.

G/

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Suresh Krishnan
Sent: dinsdag 21 december 2010 23:49
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [v6ops] Comments on
draft-vandevelde-v6ops-harmful-tunnels-01.txt

Hi Authors,

Thanks
Suresh
_______________________________________________
v6ops mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops