Subject: [v6ops] Regarding draft-ietf-v6ops-64share WGLC

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 18:27:18 +0000

The working group last call for this draft-ietf-v6ops-64share announced last week continues for another week. Please feel free to comment on it.

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:00:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 6 May 2013, Fred Baker (fred) wrote:

> The working group last call for this draft-ietf-v6ops-64share announced 
> last week continues for another week. Please feel free to comment on it.

I have in the past week tried two different devices that seem to perform 
functionality that is specified in this document. One phone and one "wifi 
router", both with 4G (LTE) WAN connectivity. When the phone was 
configured to be a mobile hotspot, it shared it's 3GPP interface /64 with 
the clients connected through it's wifi AP functionality and successfully 
forwarded packets. I have heard several more devices implementing the same 
functionality.

I therefore support this document and think it's relevant and important.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]