Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 05:16:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations of Using Unique Local Addresses
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance of how to use ULA. It analyzes ULA
   usage scenarios and recommends use cases where ULA address might be
   beneficially used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/