Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:30:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices
        Authors         : David Binet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Gang Chen
                          Nick Heatley
                          Ross Chandler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-14.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-12-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an IPv6 profile that a number of operators
   recommend in order to connect 3GPP mobile devices to an IPv6-only or
   dual-stack wireless network (including 3GPP cellular network and IEEE
   802.11 network).

   This document defines a different profile than the one for general
   connection to IPv6 cellular networks defined in the IPv6 for Third
   Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Cellular Hosts document.  In
   particular, this document identifies also features to deliver IPv4
   connectivity service over an IPv6-only transport.

   Both hosts and devices with capability to share their WAN (Wide Area
   Network) connectivity are in scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/