Subject: Re: [v6ops] draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam-01

From: Alberto Leiva <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:48:01 -0600

>>> A) Remove all the normative RFC6145 protocol update language from
>>> draft-anderson-siit-dc, taking this document off the standards
>>> track, and have it describe the data centre use case only. Instead
>>> contain the required protocol update in a separate document dedicated
>>> to that purpose, i.e., draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> I'd like to see the protocol stuff in a separate -eam doc and leave the application description in -dc. That way future work can easily reference the -eam work even if its use case is outside of -dc.
>
>Agreed.
>
>   Brian

+1 :)
-dc sounds a little too low level, while -eam sounds like something
users would benefit from reading.
It's a lot easier to convince users and co-workers to read
simpler/shorter documents.

Sorry for being silly. Also sorry if this doesn't appear threaded.