Subject: [v6ops] Milestones changed for v6ops WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 22:45:43 -0800

Changed milestone "Describe a Translation solution for IPv6-only data
centers", added draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam, draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc,
draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat to milestone.

Changed milestone "Describe emerging IPv6 allocations to hosts", added
draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability to milestone.

Changed milestone "Describe and recommend mitigations for energy
consumption in Neighbor Discovery", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption to milestone.

Changed milestone "Update RFC 6145 Translation in view of operational
experience", added draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis to milestone.

Changed milestone "File report on behavior of IPv6 traffic with
Extension Headers", added draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Describe routing choices and trade-offs for
enterprise and service provider networks", set due date to March 2016
from November 2015, added draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices to
milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/charter/