Subject: [v6ops] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:21:52 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-03: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few minor comments:

- 1: It would be nice to have a very brief summary of the recommendations
(even if it's just the fact that the doc makes recommendations) in the
introduction.

- 4, 3rd paragraph from end:"the average power budget for
      receiving RAs must be no more than 0.1mA"
Should that be mAH?

-8: There is no reference for RFC 6104.