Subject: [v6ops] v6ops-design-choices, SADR, draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00

From: David Lamparter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 03:02:59 +0100

In relation to the short SADR intermezzo in the v6ops room a few minutes
ago, I'm happy to contradict Fred in that one of the drafts has in fact
been a WG document for 2 weeks now - Yay!

Nonetheless I fully agree Fred should send that e-mail :)

I also think this does not imply any changes for
draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices, because indeed you can't currently buy
this, especially not in a format suitable for a medium-sized enterprise.

-David

(Truth in advertising, again: I'm an author on some bits on this topic.)

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00.txt
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:06:49 -0700
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Destination/Source Routing
        Author          : David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This note specifies using packets' source addresses in route lookups
   as additional qualifier to be used in route lookup.  This applies to
   IPv6 [RFC2460] in general with specific considerations for routing
   protocol left for separate documents.

---

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 05:41:12 +0000

> On Nov 2, 2015, at 11:02 AM, David Lamparter <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Excellent!