Subject: [v6ops] draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-01 submitted

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 14:10:13 +1000

I've submitted -01 version of the draft.

Thanks for everyone who responded - I've integrated *some* of the
comments but not all - if you do not see you point being addressed
it's not because I'm trying to ignore you, it's just because I'd like
to submit the improved version before the cut-off date. All remaining
comments will be added to -02 version.

A new version of I-D, draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jen Linkova and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init
Revision:       01
Title:          Neighbor Cache Entries on First-Hop Routers:
Operational Considerations
Document date:  2019-07-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-linkova-v6ops-nd-cache-init-01

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry