Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:34:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Pros and Cons of IPv6 Transition Technologies for IPv4aaS
        Authors         : Gabor Lencse
                          Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Lee Howard
                          Richard Patterson
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-10-16

Abstract:
   Several IPv6 transition technologies have been developed to provide
   customers with IPv4-as-a-Service (IPv4aaS) for ISPs with an IPv6-only
   access and/or core network.  All these technologies have their
   advantages and disadvantages, and depending on existing topology,
   skills, strategy and other preferences, one of these technologies may
   be the most appropriate solution for a network operator.

   This document examines the five most prominent IPv4aaS technologies
   considering a number of different aspects to provide network
   operators with an easy to use reference to assist in selecting the
   technology that best suits their needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-comparison-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Gabor LENCSE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:48:28 +0200

Dear All, especially WG Chairs,

To facilitate the WGLC of our I-D, I have eliminated all unfinished 
parts by moving them into two new drafts. So, now I believe, this draft 
is ready for WGLC.

Best regards,

Gábor

p.s. I write a separate e-mail with the proper subject about one of the 
new drafts.  (The other one is currently a stub, I used it for providing 
reference to the later work.)

On 10/16/2021 8:34 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops