Subject: [VCARDDAV] ietf 71 philadelphia wg agenda v2

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:10:43 -0500

Hi,
  this is a call for agenda items for the first vcarddav wg meeting in  
Philadelphia.  We have requested a 2.5hours single slot which is   
currently set for __Tuesday__ morning (note: was previously scheduled  
Wednesday).
However, the schedule might change. Final schedule should be posted  
this week.

Confirmed items on the agenda:

1) meeting admin: Marc Blanchet
   - scribe, jabber scribe, blue sheet, ...

2) wg status: Marc Blanchet
  - charter, documents, work items

3) OMA input on vcard: Mark Paterson
   http://www.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/DS/DS_DO/2007/OMA-DS-DS_DO-2007-0002R01-INP_vCard_workshop.zip

4) vcard-rev: Simon Perreault and Pete Resnick
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-resnick-vcarddav-vcardrev

5) carddav protocol:  Cyrus Daboo
   - http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-carddav
   - related docs: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-webdav-sync, http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-webdav-mkcol)

6) carddav implementation report: Simon Perreault

If you would like to present a topic, please contact the co-chairs   
offline.

Marc and Kurt.

-----
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley, 2006, http://www.ipv6book.ca

_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav