Subject: [VCARDDAV] Dublin Meeting: discuss future WebDAV related work?

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:37:23 +0200

Hi,

(cross-posted to vcarddav, webdav-acl and webdav mailing lists...)

It might be interesting to discuss a few strictly WebDAV related topics 
in Dublin. As there's no posted agenda for vcarddav, I was wondering 
whether it would make sense to gather people interested in this for a 
separate discussion.

Potential topics:

(1) Extended MKCOL (as proposed by Cyrus in 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-00>)

(2) Current principal property for WebDAV ACL (W. Sanchez: 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sanchez-webdav-current-principal-01>, 
already in the hands of the IESG)

(3) Synchronization (as proposed by Cyrus in 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-webdav-sync-00>)

(4) Making PROPFIND + friends more powerful (my proposal in 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-get-location-01.html>)

(5) RFC3744bis:

   (a) incorporating errata 
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc3744bis-issues.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc3744bis-latest.html>)

   (b) absorb draft-sanchez-webdav-current-principal

   (c) remove RFC3253 dependency on REPORT by extracting the definition 
of REPORT into a separate spec (REPORT is known to confuse many 
implementors, and really needs clarification around Depth handling, 
potentially using a few examples)

I expect that most people who *may* be interested and are in Dublin will 
attend Monday's apps area meeting. How about staying there after the 
session ends, and discuss time and location then?

BR, Julian

_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:19:59 +0200

[email-masked] wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> When we find a timeslot on Monday I also like to present and discuss a transaction model for WebDAV using DeltaV. 
> 
> Is Monday 1.00 p.m. ok for everybody?
> 
> Cheers, 
> Martin

Monday 1pm would work for me.

NOTE: keep in mind that this is not a WG meeting, nor a BOF. We probably 
will not even have a meeting room, so presentations are likely to be a 
problem.

BR, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:19:59 +0200

BR, Julian