Subject: [VCARDDAV] vcard4 conf call

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:30:04 -0400

Hi,
 during Dublin, there was a proposal to have conf calls or interim to
make progress on vcard4, specially the topic of sync. The chairs believe
we can make progress using a lightweight process such as conf calls.

This is a call of interest. If you are interested in attending the conf
call, please send me a private email with some proposal of dates and
time in the next weeks. I'll followup with the parties interested to
find the appropriate time. Then I'll announce the conf call time and
info to the mailing list so anyone can later decide to attend.

Please send me a private email with dates/time for conf call on vcard4 sync.

Thanks, Marc.
-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley, 2006. http://www.ipv6book.ca

_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav