Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Extensions to WebDAV (CardDAV)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-03.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2008-11-30

This document defines extensions to the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning (WebDAV) protocol to specify a standard way of accessing,
managing, and sharing contact information based on the vCard format.

Discussion of this Internet-Draft is taking place on the mailing list
<http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-carddav>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav