Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, P. Resnick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-05.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
exchanging a variety of information about an individual (e.g.,
formatted and structured name and delivery addresses, email address,
multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio clips, etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:07:02 -0500

This version includes a single last-minute change: a proposal for
multiple PID values.

e.g. PID=5,2

This addresses conflict resolution. Expect heavy discussion on this in
Minneapolis. ;)

Thanks to Darryl Champagne for drafting this.

Simon

-- 
Please try Numb, a STUN/TURN server implementation.
Free access at http://numb.viagenie.ca/.
_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav