Subject: [VCARDDAV] Registration is now open for CalConnect XIV: Roundtable XIV and IOP Test Event, February 2-6, 2009

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:18:05 -0800

/This message is being sent to the relevant IETF lists.  My apologies if 
you receive it multiple times, but many people are registered to 
multiple lists.   Dave Thewlis./

*CalConnect Roundtable XIV and Interoperability Test Event Registration 
is now open*

Registration is now open for CalConnect Roundtable XIV and the 
associated CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, February 2-6, 2009, 
hosted by Microsoft in Redmond, Washington. Logistics information and 
links to the registration pages may be found at 
http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect14.shtml.

The CalConnect Interoperability Test Event will occur from Monday 
morning the 2nd (starting at 08:00) through noon Wednesday the 4th; the 
Roundtable from noon Wednesday the 4th through midafternoon Friday the 
6th. 

Non-members of CalConnect are invited to attend a single Roundtable as 
an observer to determine whether or not joining CalConnect would be of 
benefit to you.  Non-members may also attend a single CalConnect 
Interoperability Test Event as observers, as well.  Information on 
observer status and registration is also linked from the above page.

Registration for both member representatives and observer 
representatives is $350 for the Roundtable through January 15, 2009,  
and $395 thereafter.  Observer registration for the IOP test event is 
also $350.

If you have any questions please contact me, and we hope to see you in 
February.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis
-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav