Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extended MKCOL for WebDAV
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-02-10

This specification extends the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning (WebDAV) MKCOL method to allow collections of arbitrary
resourcetype to be created and to allow properties to be set at the
same time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.