Subject: [VCARDDAV] vcarddav agenda v1.0 for 74th IETF (SFO)

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:29:24 -0500

Hi,
 here is a first version of the vcarddav agenda for 74th IETF (SFO).
Please send any change or additions to the chairs
(mailto:[email-masked], mailto:[email-masked])

We have a two hours session in Minneapolis.

WEDNESDAY, March 25, 2009
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
Continental 3	APP	vcarddav	vCard and CardDAV WG

Please note that it is always subject to change.

1. Administrativia

2. vcard4 update (Perreault, Resnick)
 draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev

3. carddav wglc issues resolution (Daboo)
 draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav
 draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol

4. vCard Format Extension for Social Networks (George, Melnikov)
   draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension

5. Portable contacts (Smarr)
 draft-smarr-vcarddav-portable-contacts

Marc & Kurt
-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca