Subject: [VCARDDAV] 7.1.1. CARDDAV:addressbook-home-set Property

From: Arnaud Quillaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:37:53 +0100

Hello,

Any particular reason why the addressbook-home-set should be returned in 
an allprop request:

<<

allprop behavior:  SHOULD be returned by a PROPFIND DAV:allprop
      request.

when it is not the case for the equivalent CALDAV:calendar-home-set 
property:

<<

   Conformance:  This property SHOULD be defined on a principal
      resource.  If defined, it MAY be protected and SHOULD NOT be
      returned by a PROPFIND DAV:allprop request (as defined in Section
      12.14.1 of [RFC2518 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2518>]).

(in other words, was there a particular reason for not returning the 
CALDAV:calendar-home-set property ?)

Arnaud Q

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 14:58:00 -0500

Hi Arnaud,

> CALDAV:calendar-home-set property ?)

No reason for this to be different. I have changed it for the next draft.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo