Subject: [VCARDDAV] vCard revision - CAR attribute

From: Sly Gryphon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:25:42 +1000

Additional CAR attribute for consideration of inclusion in vCard 4.0.

Rationale: Provide a value based on the semantics of the LDAP RFC2798
(inetOrgPerson) carLicense attribute.

CAR

Purpose: Vehicle license or registration plate associated with the
object the vCard represents.

Value type: A single text value.

Cardinality: (0,n)

Special notes: This type is based on the semantics of the [RFC2798]
'carLicense' attribute.

ABNF:
    param = "VALUE=text" / language-param / pid-param / pref-param
           / any-param
     value = text

Example:
  CAR:ABC-123

---

From: Andy Mabbett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:19:05 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>, Sly Gryphon 
<[email-masked]> writes

>Value type: A single text value.

If we are to have such a value (my views are again neutral), then surely 
it should allow multiple entries?

-- 
Andy Mabbett