Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Extensions to WebDAV (CardDAV)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-07.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document defines extensions to the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning (WebDAV) protocol to specify a standard way of accessing,
managing, and sharing contact information based on the vCard format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.