Subject: [VCARDDAV] stockholm agenda v1.0

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:51:11 -0400

IETF Vcarddav working group
Agenda for IETF 75, Stockholm, SE

TUESDAY, July 28, 2009
1710-1810 Afternoon Session III
Room 300  	APP  	vcarddav  	 vCard and CardDAV WG

Please note that time and location are subject to change.

1. Administrativia

2. carddav wglc issues resolution (Daboo)
 draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav
 draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol

3. vcard4 update (Perreault, Resnick)
 draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev

 (please attend apps-area meeting for the discussion on timezone
urn/registry which is a dependency for vcard4)

4. vcard-xml update (Perreault)
 draft-perreault-vcarddav-vcardxml

5. icalendar+vcard-in-XML (Daboo)

Marc & Kurt, co-chairs

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:56:13 -0400

Please send requests for presentations to the chairs asap if you are not
already in this list.

Marc.

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:42:59 -0400

TUESDAY, July 28, 2009

1. Administrativia

 (please attend apps-area meeting for the discussion on timezone
urn/registry which
 is a dependency for vcard4)

4. Social networking extensions to vcard (George, Leiba)
 draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension

5. vcard-xml update (Perreault)
 draft-perreault-vcarddav-vcardxml

6. icalendar+vcard-in-XML (Daboo)

Marc & Kurt, co-chairs

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:56:12 -0400

Alexey Melnikov a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
> Marc Blanchet wrote:
> I assume we will talk about vendor registry at this point?

I don't think I received a specific request for a slot. I guess you want
a slot to discuss it?

> Or should I bring this topic in Apps Area?

in some ways, this is similar to the tz registry: an issue/dependency
for vcard but broader to apps area. Maybe you should bring this up to
apps area and we could have a short discussion during vcard based on the
outcome. how's that?

marc.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:51:50 +0100

Hi Marc,

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:59:17 +0100

>I don't think I received a specific request for a slot. I guess you want
I am not sure if it qualifies for a new slot :-). But it is a 
[recommended] dependency for vCard 4.0 and thus is one of the open issues.

>apps area and we could have a short discussion during vcard based on the
Sounds good to me.

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:09:27 -0400

TUESDAY, July 28, 2009

1. Administrativia

3. vcard4
 a) update: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev (Perreault, Resnick)
 b) timezone urn/registry update from appsarea (Melnikov)
 c) vendor registry: draft-cridland-acap-vendor-registry (Melnikov)

Marc & Kurt, co-chairs