Subject: [VCARDDAV] RFC 5689 on Extended MKCOL for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5689

        Title:      Extended MKCOL for Web Distributed 
                    Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) 
        Author:     C. Daboo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 19838
        Updates:    RFC4791, RFC4918

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5689.txt

This specification extends the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning (WebDAV) MKCOL (Make Collection) method to allow
collections of arbitrary resourcetype to be created and to allow
properties to be set at the same time.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:50:39 -0400

congrats to the author and the wg!

Marc.

[email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> VCARDDAV mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav