Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, P. Resnick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-09.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2009-10-20

This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
clips, etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:36:31 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-09.txt

Here's the changelog:

   o  Removed special meaning for groups.  Removed the "work" and "home"
      groups.  Removed the group registry.  Re-introduced the "work" and
      "home" TYPE parameter values.  Applied the TYPE parameter to
      properties which supported the "work" and "home" groups.

   o  Vendor namespace now uses private enterprise number in prefix.

   o  Added "thing" value for KIND property.

To the authors' knowledge there are NO KNOWN ISSUES with this draft. Woohoo!

It smells like WGLC don't you think? ;)

Simon
-- 
DNS64 open-source   --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server    --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0           --> http://www.vcarddav.org