Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard XML Schema
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-21

This document defines the XML schema of the vCard data format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:13:40 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-01.txt

Change log:

   o  Synchronized with draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-09.

   o  Added the <vcards> element to allow multiple vCards in a single
      XML file.

   o  Created the <parameters> container element.

   o  Use text value for enumeration in <class> element.

   o  Created the "XML" vCard property.

   o  Added IANA considerations section.

   o  Added security considerations section.

Simon
-- 
DNS64 open-source   --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server    --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0           --> http://www.vcarddav.org