Subject: [VCARDDAV] anaheim next ietf planning and wg charter

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:06:35 -0500

Hello,
  season greetings! Revisiting our charter:

a) Address book access protocol draft
b) vCard new revision draft
c) XML schema
d) LDAP schema
e) vcard extensions

a) is almost done.

b) and c) are in final stages. Last major topic I think is how the XML 
is handled in the vcard base spec. Can we get the wg to agree on a way 
forward soon?

d) LDAP Schema. we had an individual draft 
(draft-gryphon-ldap-schema-vcard4) but expired. Anyone wants to resume 
the work on this?

e) vcard extensions. To my knowledge, there was only one document for 
extending vcard, which is draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension. I think 
we are waiting for a new version of this document from the authors. Right?

Given the key work is almost done, I have requested only a one hour slot 
for Anaheim.

Comments/suggestions?

Marc.