Subject: [VCARDDAV] agenda for Anaheim

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:58:56 -0500

Suggested agenda for next meeting. Please send suggestions/modifications 
to me.

Marc.
-------------------

IETF Vcarddav working group
IETF 77 meeting, Anaheim, US
March 24th 2010

1. Administrativia

2. vcard4 update (Perreault, Resnick)
   draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev

3. vcard-xml update (Perreault)
  draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml

4. CardDAV Directory Gateway Extension (Daboo)
   draft-daboo-carddav-directory-gateway-00

5. Other documents status (social networking, ldap)

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:03:24 +0000

Marc Blanchet wrote:

> Suggested agenda for next meeting. Please send 
> suggestions/modifications to me.

On a phone call with W3C I've asked if somebody from W3C can present on 
microformats (e.g. based on vCalendar). I don't know for sure if this is 
going to happen, but it would be good to keep this in mind when deciding 
on how much time to allocate to different topics.

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:34:51 -0500

Hi Marc,

> Suggested agenda for next meeting. Please send suggestions/modifications

Following on from the mailing list discussion about a new parameter for 
IMPP I did write up a draft for it: 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-vcard-service-type>. Probably good 
to talk about that too.

I also plan on getting a -01 revision of the directory gateway draft out 
before Monday, with changes based on feedback to date.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:41:19 -0500

new version including service type draft. I'll wait to include until we 
get a confirmation for microformat w3c speaker.

Please send suggestions/modifications/corrections to me.

Marc.

===============

1. Administrativia

4. vcard4 IMPP service type (Daboo)
  draft-daboo-vcard-service-type

5. CardDAV Directory Gateway Extension (Daboo)
   draft-daboo-carddav-directory-gateway-00

6. Other documents status (social networking, ldap)

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:00:06 -0700

>  draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml

I notice that those drafts were last updated before Hiroshima. Are
updated versions planned in the next few days? Do we have a rough list
of open issues or active tickets so that we can prepare for Anaheim?

Thanks!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:20:53 -0500

On 2010-03-04 13:00, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> updated versions planned in the next few days?

Yes.

> Do we have a rough list

I'll post it along with the updated drafts. For vCard 4, it will be 
along the lines of "does the XML property make sense?" and for vCard XML 
it will be along the lines of "is the schema properly aligned with the 
iCalendar one?"

Thanks,
Simon
-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:24:37 -0700

> it will be along the lines of "is the schema properly aligned with the

Super, thanks! I'm looking forward to reading the updates. :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:47:49 -0500

I have not been able to get any responses from Dan about the social
networking draft, for which he currently has the pen, after several
pings.  And he missed the promised date for an update.  We still have
until Monday for the draft-submission deadline, and I hope he makes
that, but I have nothing to report at this point about whether we'll
be able to talk about it in Anaheim.

I'll let you know (or perhaps Dan will) if I hear anything more.

Barry