Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:45:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard XML Representation
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines the XML schema of the vCard data format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:04:11 -0500

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-02.txt

Change log:

B.1.  Changes in -02

    o  Synchronized with draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-10.

    o  Turned <type> parameter values into plain text.

    o  Moved the "XML" property to vCard base.

    o  Changed title to avoid confusion with XML Schema.

    o  Added prefixes "value-", "param-", and "property-" in schema.

    o  Better language for specifying what a parser must ignore.

Simon
-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:10:15 -0500

Hello,
  with the last revisions of vcardrev and vcardxml, I believe the wg 
thinks both are cooked and ready. Therefore, we shall have a wglc on 
both shortly, unless disagreement.

Marc.

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca