Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, P. Resnick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-10.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
clips, etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:32:06 -0500

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-10.txt

Here's the change log:

B.1.  Changes in -10

    o  Added component in SORT-STRING for sorting by given name.  Fixed
       and expanded the examples.

    o  Fixed KIND-value ABNF.

    o  Fixed deprecated media type.

    o  Created the CALSCALE parameter.

    o  Strenghtened the stance on character set.

    o  Defined the Language-Tag ABNF.

    o  Made explicit the fact that IANA does not register templates.

    o  Created the XML property.

    o  Added social networking examples to URL property.

We intend to go to WGLC with this version so if anything is not right it 
would be useful to know today before the deadline.

Thanks,
Simon
-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org