Subject: [VCARDDAV] Status of vcardrev and vcardxml drafts

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:12:07 -0400

Dearest WG,

New revisions of these two drafts have been posted this week. All that 
was discussed in Anaheim has been written. Highlights:

- The "XML" property now contains a single XML element that must have an 
explicit namespace which is not the vCard 4 namespace.

- X-FOO and VND-BAR-BAZ properties get converted to <x-foo> and 
<vnd-bar-baz> elements in the vCard 4 namespace.

- There is a new section summarizing conversion rules in vcardxml.

- <sex> now has an <integer> value element. <class> and <kind> now have 
a <text> value element.

- Removed the need for empty value elements in property components.

I think these revisions can go to WGLC.

Simon
-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org