Subject: [VCARDDAV] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension-02

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 05:48:05 -0400

I've submitted an -02 version with minimal changes, to revive this
document.  It certainly needs significant work, so please comment on
(1) what's there and (2) what's missing.

Barry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 05:44
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension-02
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension-02.txt has
been successfully submitted by Barry Leiba and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension
Revision:        02
Title:           vCard Format Extension : To Represent the Social
Network Information of an Individual
Creation_date:   2010-07-28
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document defines an extension to the vCard data format for
representing and exchanging a variety of social network information.

Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Renato Iannella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:43:48 +1000

> (1) what's there and (2) what's missing.

Couldn't you use vCard's Categories property for the Interest property?

Cheers

Renato Iannella
http://renato.iannella.it