Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard XML Representation
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-08-02

This document defines the XML schema of the vCard data format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:37:01 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-05.txt

This revision synchronizes with vcardrev-13. Basically it removes the
NAME property from the schema, and adds the ALTID parameter.

Simon
-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:45:12 -0400

Group,
  as discussed during the Maastricht meeting, there was a concensus that 
we don't need to issue a formal second WGLC on the revision of the 
document, but instead give 1 week to review and react if anything wrong 
has been introduced. Given european vacation time, I'll be sending this 
document to IESG by monday august 16th. so please send your comments to 
the list before that date.

Marc.

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:28:52 -0600

Thanks, Marc.

To maintain synchronization with draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml,
Cyrus mentioned that he plans to submit a new version of that I-D soon.
We'll hold IETF Last Calls on vcard-xml and ical-xml at the same time,
so if you have an interest in both please take a look at the ical-xml
spec after Cyrus submits a new version.

Peter