Subject: [VCARDDAV] wglc on vcardrev and vcardxml: deadline: Dec 31st 2010

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:01:57 -0800

this is to start a WGLC on the new version of vcardrev and vcardxml 
recently posted,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml/

and made after the Beijing meeting where the issues raised during the 
extended LC were discussed.

As many have stated, we can't drag this forever. So please review and 
provide text diffs by the deadline.

Given holiday time coming for some countries, the 2 week typical delay 
is extended to 3 weeks.

WGLC Deadline is December 31st 2010, 23h59 GMT.

Marc.
-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN Implementation: http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:00:12 -0700

Thanks, Marc. As the responsible Area Director for this working group, I
strongly support the effort to finish these charter items with all due
speed.

---

From: Andy Mabbett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:17:47 +0000

> provide text diffs by the deadline.

I trust that my recent objections to the removal of the new birth- and
death- related fields don't need to be restated?

-- 
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

---

From: Kepeng Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:32:01 +0800

The properties (DDAY, BIRTH, DEAH) are not widely implemented. 

We had better design them as extensions.

Kind Regards
Kepeng
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
Andy Mabbett
发送时间: 2010年12月14日 0:18
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: Re: [VCARDDAV] wglc on vcardrev and vcardxml: deadline: Dec 31st 2010

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:30:36 -0700

<hat type='individual'/>

I tend to agree. Let's get the core done and start working on those
extension documents!