Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 06:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, P. Resnick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-14.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2010-12-09

This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
clips, etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:11:51 -0500

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-14.txt

This version contains changes that were done *before* the working group
meeting in Beijing. Version -15, which will follow in a minute, contains
the changes from the meeting.

Here's the changelog for -14:

   o  DQUOTE is US-ASCII decimal 34, not 22.

   o  Removed unused reference to RFC 2046.

   o  Updated reference to draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml.

   o  Small fixes to the IANA registration text.

   o  Added notes on the usage of TEL and IMPP properties.

   o  Clarified "country name" component of ADR property.

   o  Removed usage of undefined type value "msg" in TEL example.

   o  Fixed parameter value quoting rules and ABNF.

   o  Added example to LANGUAGE property.

   o  Fixed synchronization example regarding the cardinality of FN.

   o  Added implementation note for float value type.

   o  Removed advice for always including VALUE parameter.

   o  FMTTYPE MUST include the full MIME type.

   o  Made ADR's ABNF more verbose.

   o  Organized TEL TYPE values in a table.

   o  Replaced TOP-SECRET example with NOINDEX.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca