Subject: Re: [VCARDDAV] mutual vcard reviews

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:33:54 +0200

Hello,

I have comments only on draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension-03 and
draft-cauchie-vccarddav-oma-cab-extensions-00

1) SERVICE in draft-cauchie and SOCIALPROFILE in draft-george seem very
similar and both need more details on label for SERVICE or on TYPE for
SOCIALPROFILE (see Cyrus mail about "label") : to me, SERVICE (in
draft-cauchie) is more complete 

2) INTEREST is defined in both documents : both definitions have interesting
parameters (INDEX and LEVEL in draft-cauchie and type in draft-george).
Note that Cyrus's comment about label (see below or Cyrus'mail) may apply
also to INTEREST value, right ?
To me, these 2 definitions may be combined.

Best regards
Dany CAUCHIE

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Peter Saint-Andre [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : mercredi 22 juin 2011 22:50
À : Barry Leiba; Kepeng Li; CAUCHIE Dany RD-MAPS-LAN; Alexey Melnikov;
Robins George
Cc : Simon Perreault
Objet : mutual vcard reviews

As authors of the various vcard extension specs, I think it would be
appropriate for us all to review each other's documents so that we can
"cross the finish line" together.

Barry has already review my KIND:thing (thanks!) and I will commit to
reviewing draft-li-vcarddav-vcard-id-property-extensions,
draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension, and
draft-cauchie-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions before the interim meeting on July
5.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/