Subject: [VCARDDAV] ietf vcarddav interim meeting

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:14:29 -0400

Hello,
  to make progress and discuss the individual drafts that are candidate 
for wg adoption, I'm proposing a wg interim meeting before IETF Quebec city.

As listed earlier by Peter, here is the list of candidates:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cauchie-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension-03
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-vcarddav-vcard-id-property-extensions-01
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-vcarddav-thing-01

To fix the time of the interim meeting (that would be done by webex), a 
doodle pool has been setup:

http://www.doodle.com/uenc5gnf6dg38vxf

Please "register" to this pool as soon as possible (by thrusday June 
16th) so we can fix the time for the interim meeting.

Regards, Marc.

-- 
=========
IETF81 Quebec city: http://ietf81.ca
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN Implementation: http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
Space Assigned Number Authority: http://sanaregistry.org

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:47:40 -0400

Based on the doodle, the interim meeting is set to:
July 5th 2011, 11h00 am Montréal time

which is (based on meetingplanner):
- July 5th 2011, 11h00am Montréal
- July 5th 2011, 9h00am Denver
- July 5th 2011, 17h00 Paris
- July 5th 2011, 23h00 Beijing

The meeting will be a conf call through the webex service setup by the 
IETF secretariat.

The agenda will be the discussion about the 4 drafts listed below and 
their possible adoption as wg documents.

Details about the webex will be posted a few days before the meeting.

Marc.