Subject: [VCARDDAV] Fwd: Meeting invitation: VCARD Extensions

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:01:53 -0600

FYI, here is information about the call on July 5th. I'll try to send a
reminder the day before so we don't forget. :)

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Meeting invitation: VCARD Extensions
Date: 	Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:00:25 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hello ,

Peter Saint-Andre invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: VCARD Extensions
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Time: 9:00 am, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 209 106 229
Meeting Password: quebec

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=168062127&UID=1571369012&PW=NODU0NjJkZjY3&RT=MiM2
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=168062127&UID=1571369012&PW=NODU0NjJkZjY3&RT=MiM2>

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: quebec
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=168062127&UID=1571369012&PW=NODU0NjJkZjY3&ORT=MiM2
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=168062127&UID=1571369012&PW=NODU0NjJkZjY3&ORT=MiM2>

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
1-303-308 3282

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=168062127&UID=1571369012&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=n1zc9SCXMYH9SUgMaf05A0vxy6y6NYEhu/jdT8SGe-Q=&RT=MiM2
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=168062127&UID=1571369012&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=n1zc9SCXMYH9SUgMaf05A0vxy6y6NYEhu/jdT8SGe-Q=&RT=MiM2>

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14085256800x209106229#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.