Subject: [VCARDDAV] July 5th conference call

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:57:24 -0600

<hat type='AD'/>

Unfortunately your area director, outgoing chair, and incoming chair
neglected to ask the IETF Secretariat to announce the conference call as
an interim meeting. Because there is a two-week minimum notification
requirement for official interim meetings and because July 5 occurs less
than two weeks from today, this call will actually be an informal but
open design team call. In fact I don't see this as problematic, since
none of the Internet-Drafts under discussion are WG items and none of
them are being considered for adoption as WG items. So please join the
call on July 5th, but don't expect any official WG decisions to occur
there (subject to later email verification on the list etc.).

Sorry for the confusion!

(As noted, call-in details to follow. Simon, I will set up a WebEx
session for this call.)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:56:57 -0400

Le 11-06-22 18:57, Peter Saint-Andre a écrit :
> an interim meeting.

no. it is only my fault.

Marc.

Because there is a two-week minimum notification
> _______________________________________________
> VCARDDAV mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav

-- 
=========
IETF81 Quebec city: http://ietf81.ca
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN Implementation: http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
Space Assigned Number Authority: http://sanaregistry.org

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:57:48 -0600

>> neglected to ask the IETF Secretariat to announce the conference call as

Aw, that's OK, we know you're busy preparing City of Quebec for our
visit. :)

No matter what we call it, we'll have a good meeting on the 5th.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:09:19 -0400

On 2011-06-22 18:57, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> So please join the

I have a new appointment for July 5 which means I won't be able to make 
it to the call. I'm truly sorry.

I have just one guideline (or rather, a wish) for the participants: I 
would like you to take this opportunity to work on eliminating the 
overlap between the drafts. As I noted in my reviews so far, I see at 
least two clusters of overlap between at least three drafts. Having 
overlapping vCard elements is definitely something that we need to avoid 
as a community if we want vCard-based systems to interoperate properly.

This is the top issue IMHO.

Simon
-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org