Subject: [VCARDDAV] review of draft-li-vcarddav-vcard-id-property-extensions

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:58:23 -0600

<hat type='individual'/>

This is a fine document. One small request, could we put place of birth
first? It's depressing to start out with DEATHDAY. :)

I'd modify the first paraghraph as so:

   The base vCard 4.0 specification [I-D.ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev]
   defines a large number of properties, including date of birth.
   This specification adds three new properties to vCard 4.0, for
   place of birth, place of death, and date of death.

Nit: "can only b present" in Section 2.1.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:42:28 -0400

> first? It's depressing to start out with DEATHDAY. :)

I think we can cope with that change, yes.  :-)
Thanks for the nit-catch, too.  I'll post a revision, just to get the
ball rolling.

Barry