Subject: [VCARDDAV] RFC 6474 on vCard Format Extensions: Place of Birth, Place and Date of Death

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:30:04 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6474

        Title:      vCard Format Extensions: Place of 
                    Birth, Place and Date of Death 
        Author:     K. Li, B. Leiba
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 8884
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6474.txt

The base vCard 4.0 specification defines a large number of
properties, including date of birth.  This specification adds three
new properties to vCard 4.0: place of birth, place of death, and date
of death.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC