Subject: [VCARDDAV] RFC 6715 on vCard Format Extensions: Representing vCard Extensions Defined by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Converged Address Book (CAB) Group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6715

        Title:      vCard Format Extensions: Representing vCard 
                    Extensions Defined by the Open Mobile 
                    Alliance (OMA) Converged Address Book (CAB) 
                    Group 
        Author:     D. Cauchie, B. Leiba,
                    K. Li
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 18951
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6715.txt

This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
representing and exchanging certain contact information.  The
properties covered here have been defined by the Open Mobile Alliance
(OMA) Converged Address Book group, in order to synchronize, using
OMA Data Synchronization, contact fields that were not already
defined in the base vCard 4.0 specification.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC