Subject: [VCARDDAV] a possible customer for the JSON encoding

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:17:20 -0600

Folks, there's been some discussion in the SCIM WG recently about data
models and representation formats for information about users (SCIM is
a technology for exchanging such information for provisioning purposes
and the like). It seems possible that the SCIM WG might seriously
consider vCard4, but they appear to have a strong preference for a
JSON representation. If they do, the work on draft-bhat-vcarddav-json
might gain new urgency. In any case, this is just a heads-up for
people here in case you'd like to engage in the discussion in the SCIM WG:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/scim/

I'll report further on this list if additional developments of
interest emerge. :-)

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Likepeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 03:52:34 +0000

>If they do, the work on draft-bhat-vcarddav-json might gain new urgency.

+1. I think it is a valuable work.

Kind Regards
Kepeng

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Peter Saint-Andre
发送时间: 2012年8月30日 0:17
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [VCARDDAV] a possible customer for the JSON encoding

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav