Subject: Re: [VCARDDAV] Review of draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription-00.txt

From: Teiichiro Fukuda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 05:39:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Cyrus,

Cyrus Daboo <cyrus <at> daboo.name> writes:
> Summary:
> 
> At this point I think we need more clarity in the spec as to what the 
> purpose of the property is: can it be used for sorting, can it be used 
for 
> "text-to-speech" pronunciation by devices.
> 
> I also think we need to support the additional properties I mentioned.
> 
> I think I prefer the use of separate properties rather than parameters.
> 
> If we expect this data to support different types, and we also expect 
this 
> data to possibly be transported over other protocols, then I think a 
media 
> type makes the most sense.
> 

Thank you for pointing out.

I intend to make it clear about a sort and the use to "text-to-speech" as 
you say.

About "MEDIA-TYPE", I'll try checking with Pete again.

Thanks,

Teiichiro