Subject: [VIPR] Weekly Conference Call for Design Team

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:00:01 -0700

First of all, I would like to personally thanks all the volunteers for the time
they reserved to participate in the design team.  I know how difficult it is to
find dedicated time in one's agenda, so I will make sure that this time is not
wasted.

The conference call is scheduled each Friday, starting at 9:00am PST and ending
at 9:55am PST, allowing enough time to switch for a next meeting.  At least 24
hours (not counting US holidays) before the beginning of the meeting, the final
agenda of the meeting will be distributed to each member of the design team and
to the vipr mailing-list.  Instead of using slides during the conference call
(that are more appropriate for a presentation than for a discussion) an handout
will be distributed with the agenda.  This handout will contain the current
state of what need to be discussed during the conference call, and is meant to
be read by the participants before the beginning of the conference call.  The
minutes of the conference call will be distributed to the members of the design
team and to the vipr mailing-list the first non-holiday day of the next week,
before 9:00am PST.

The agenda will also contain the information to join the conference.

Thanks.

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Personal email: [email-masked]
Professional email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org