Subject: [VIPR] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-sctp-00.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:49:19 -0800

FYI, I wrote the following draft which I think is relevant for VIPR.

This draft explains how to use SCTP between the VIPR nodes.  Unlike the
existing overlay link protocols defined in RELOAD, DTLS-SCTP-NO-ICE (or
DTLS-SCTP-UDP if it is decided that VIPR nodes can be used behind a
firewall/nat) does not suffer from Head-of-Line blocking.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-sctp-00.txt
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:43:12 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCTP Overlay link for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-sctp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document defines two new Overlay Link protocols to be used with
   REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD), both using SCTP.  The
   Overlay Link protocol DTLS-SCTP-NO-ICE uses DTLS on top of native
   SCTP for overlays that do not require the use of ICE.  The Overlay
   Link protocol DTLS-SCTP-UDP uses DTLS on top of an UDP encapsulation
   of SCTP for overlays that require the use of ICE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-sctp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-sctp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt