Subject: [vmeet] UMPIRE moderation experiments at IETF83

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:14:37 +0100

Dear all,

let me remind you of the upcoming moderation experiments we are going to 
setup in Paris. All the details are at the following URL.

http://ietf83.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/UMPIRE_Project

In brief, we have two moderated sessions: 1) SOC WG (RAI area, 
3:10pm-4:10pm slot on Wednesday); 2) RPS BoF (11:20am-1:30pm slot on 
Friday). If you are willing to be active part in the experiment (either 
as a remote or as a local participant), just drop an e-mail to 
[email-masked]. Those of you who will be participating in person will 
be assigned an experimental RFID tag to be used during the session.

See you all in Paris!

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/