Subject: [vmeet] Meetecho sessions at IETF83: final schedule

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:54:41 +0100

Dear all,

the complete list of Meetecho-supported sessions at IETF83 has just been 
finalized. You can find it on-line at: 
http://ietf83.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/.
The same list will soon appear on the official IETF remote participation 
page.
For the chairs, if you asked for remote participation support, your WG 
should be in the list, so just drop an e-mail to [email-masked] in 
case we disregarded your request.

Cheers,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/