Subject: [vmeet] Fwd: [Ietf-hub-boston] Announcement - IETF-95 Remote Hub to be held in Juniper NEIC

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:45:30 -0400

For those in the Boston area during IETF95 next week, Ravi Torvi at Juniper
is hosting some remote hub sessions (primarily Routing).  Check out
http://www.meetup.com/Juniper-Networks-Meetup-New-Engla…/…/…
<http://www.meetup.com/Juniper-Networks-Meetup-New-England/events/229923986/?from=ref>
 and http://doodle.com/poll/fstd9rkdmqdywmvp
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdoodle.com%2Fpoll%2Ffstd9rkdmqdywmvp&h=4AQHC2_nyAQFqS5xvUi0uzCw8pZsD6bjWhhfxxNvNp3Y5Rg&enc=AZP2uWk1BAUrzlRlHsUegbOCrbCzWuZZSbzl6dOeqLn4PZ_6qzb7n7NjCfZx-K3CG7tpe15mbANCWYmqkrks2ksxlzfsukZepXPabdFqA98IZ54CLxr87xHmtLEPLtlqwIFhPerfWBpbg-DXTxi8As8A3wokn0PZXHeHEENVgvBydlB4ohkKfqnHFDB5-Lkfjhk&s=1>
to
sign up. The WGs or BoF sessions that are planned are: TEAS, Babel BoF, Spring,
IDR, DetNet, MPLS, PCE, Accord BoF, BESS, I2RS, Anima, and RTGWG.

On Thurs from 5:30-7:30pm, there will be time for socializing at a nearby
restaurant (British Beer Company).

Discussion and more organization can happen on [email-masked].

This is the first time we're trying this and I'm hoping that there's
interest from others outside Juniper in the area.

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raveendra Torvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 1:27 PM
Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Announcement - IETF-95 Remote Hub to be held in
Juniper NEIC
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Juniper New England Innovation Center will be hosting IETF-95 Hub Work
Groups, from April 4-8 Monday to Friday.

Please check this out for more details:
http://meetu.ps/e/Brc36/tZx8j/a

Thanks,
Ravi

_______________________________________________
Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:02:49 -0400

Alia Atlas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> http://www.meetup.com/Juniper-Networks-Meetup-New-Engla???/???/???

   I've fought my way through these... well, sort of: it was hard to
exaggerate how old I am, but I did my best.

   My browser crashed during all the junk they tried to interest me in. :^(

> restaurant (British Beer Company).

   I'm thinking!

> Discussion and more organization can happen on [email-masked].

   I don't understand where they're inviting me to, or what I might
find there.

   (I would, of course, come prepared for flamage over lowercase RFC2119
"word"s...

-- John Leslie <[email-masked]>

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:13:21 -0400

Hi John,

First, this is a first effort and you are more than welcome to help, have
other
spaces for different WGs, and so on.  This is what seemed convenient to
Ravi,
who is organizing it.  I'm just trying to help with getting the words out
there.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:02 PM, John Leslie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > <
> http://www.meetup.com/Juniper-Networks-Meetup-New-England/events/229923986/?from=ref
> >
> > <
> http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdoodle.com%2Fpoll%2Ffstd9rkdmqdywmvp&h=4AQHC2_nyAQFqS5xvUi0uzCw8pZsD6bjWhhfxxNvNp3Y5Rg&enc=AZP2uWk1BAUrzlRlHsUegbOCrbCzWuZZSbzl6dOeqLn4PZ_6qzb7n7NjCfZx-K3CG7tpe15mbANCWYmqkrks2ksxlzfsukZepXPabdFqA98IZ54CLxr87xHmtLEPLtlqwIFhPerfWBpbg-DXTxi8As8A3wokn0PZXHeHEENVgvBydlB4ohkKfqnHFDB5-Lkfjhk&s=1
> >
> > to

Ugh - I copied from my facebook post (see getting word out).  Sorry about
that one,
but the Meetup and Doodle and attached note are the key parts.

a) The Meetup tells it is happening, gives the details for the Doodle poll
for RSVPing,
and may be an easier way to find it.  I'm not sure how many folks will be
interested in different areas.

b) Sorry about your browser.   Everyone runs different stuff.

> > restaurant (British Beer Company).

:-)  The idea is to meet other IETFers in the area who aren't in BA.

>    I don't understand where they're inviting me to, or what I might

Ok - I'm not sure what your question is.
For the WG and BoF sessions, there'll be a conference room for people who
have
RSVP'd on the poll to come together in a room, listen to the session, and
presumably
have snarky/interested/relevant/amusing conversations before/during/after.

The mailing list for discussing face-to-face and regional IETF stuff in the
Boston area
is a new mailing list - [email-masked].  This makes more sense to
me as a
place to discuss details and any logistics questions than bothering
everyone on vmeet
or [email-masked].

> "word"s...

I'm pretty sure that level of process fascination is found in a small
subset of folks.

Regards,
Alia