Subject: [vnrg] Agenda requests for IETF#77

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:21:05 +0100

Hi,

There will be the first RG meeting at the 77th IETF meeting and we are 
looking for technical presentations covering topics out of charter 
(http://irtf.org/charter?gtype=rg&group=vnrg).

Please send your agenda requests with
- title of presentation
- topic(s) you are addressing
- requested presentation time
- presenter's name

to Joe ([email-masked]) and me ([email-masked]) until 
March 8th.

Some questions or issues that might be of interest to be addressed:
- Are Virtual Networks challenging the state of the art or just re-using 
existing technologies?
- What is challenging with Virtual Networks in design and deployment?
- We don't need Virtual Networks at the end host, as using Virtual 
Machines is great.