Subject: [vnrg] FW: I-D Action:draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-01.txt

From: "Sangjin Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:38:41 +0900

Hello folks,

We have submitted a draft titled by
"Network Virtualization Problem Statement".

This draft discusses the problem space and some key

requirements for supporting network virtualization

in the networks.

Any comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Sangjin

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
From Date: 2010-03-04 PM 11:45:01
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Subject: I-D Action:draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title           : Network Virtualization Problem Statement
Author(s)       : S. Jeong, et al.
Filename        : draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-01.txt
Pages           : 9
Date            : 2010-03-04

This document analyzes and discusses the problem space of supporting
network virtualization in the networks.  Furthermore, some key
requirements for enabling network virtualization in the networks are
investigated and described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.