Subject: Art-N-Steel Offer

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:35:29 -0500

To Owner (s), Manager (s), Drafting or Engineering

Why spend thousands of hours designing your own art files when you can buy 
them for less than $1 a file. 
You can order art files for the laser, punch, plasma, or waterjet in DXF format.
          Whether you are looking for
          designs for gifts for employees customers 
          family or friends 
          art and craft sales 
          potential production lines 
          look no further! 

Categories of designs currently available:
3-D Art BBQ    grills    Business Card Holders    Candle Holders    Cd Holders    
Clocks Coat Hooks    Coat Racks    Drinkholders    Driftwood   Fences    
Furniture Garden Hangers    Key Chains    Magazine Racks    Mailboxes    
Miscellaneous Native & Western Nativity   Seasonal Security Panels    Sports 
   Standing Art Switch Plates    Transportation    Wall Art    Weather Vanes 
   Wildlife    Wine racks	

Click on our web site to see our special promotions this year and how you can 
try one of our 3D - Art files.
http://www.art-n-steel.com/
Curtis Baylak
Director of Marketing

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please forward this email to 
[email-masked] with ' remove ' in the subject line.