Subject: 142 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES - $149

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jan 01 6:02:54 PM

TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS, SIMPLY REPLY TO
 THIS MESSAGE AND PUT "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT.

   142  MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
  FOR ONLY $149 

  You want to make some money? 

  I can put you in touch with over 140 million people at virtually no cost.

  Can you make one cent from each of theses names?

If you can you have a profit of over $1,400,000.00 

  That's right, I have over 142 Million  Fresh  email 

addresses that I will sell for only $149. These are all 

fresh addresses that include almost every person 

on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are 

all sorted and ready to be mailed.  That is the best 

deal anywhere today!  Imagine selling a product for 

only $5 and getting only a 1% response.   That's  OVER

$7,000,000 IN YOUR POCKET !!! 

  Don't believe it? People are making that kind of 

money right now by doing the same thing, that is 

why you get so much email from people selling you 

their product....it works!  I will even tell you how to 

mail them with easy to follow step-by-step 

instructions I include with every order. 

I will send you a copy of every law concerning 

email. It is easy to obey the law and make a 

fortune. These 142 Million email addresses are     

yours to keep, so you can use them over and 

over. They come on a collection of several CDs.  

  This offer is not for everyone. If you can not 

see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio 

in this offer is then there is nothing I can do 

for you.  To make money you must stop dreaming 

and TAKE ACTION.

THREE PACKAGES -   BRONZE (addresses ONLY)
                                SILVER  (mailing software included)
                                GOLD     ( everything to make the Internet
                                                your personal bank account)

PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW;
****************************************

THE BRONZE MARKETING SETUP

142,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!

$149.00

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL   530-343-9681

OTHER PACKAGES AND OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

****************************************

THE SILVER MARKETING SETUP

142,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!       AND

Several different email programs 

and tools  to help with your mailings

and list management.

$ 189.00

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL   530-343-9681

OTHER PACKAGES AND OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

****************************************

THE GOLD MARKETING SETUP

VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING!!

142,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!       AND

Several different email programs 

and tools  to help with your mailings

and list management.

             AND 

Over 500 different Business Reports

now being sold on the Internet for up to

$100 each. You get full rights to resell these

reports.

With this package you get the email addresses, 

the software to mail them AND ready to sell  

information products.

AND ...... 

. a collection of the 100 best money making

adds currently floating around on the Internet.

$ 249

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL   530-343-9681

OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

*************************************************************
SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL   530-343-9681

OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

IF YOU ORDER BY PHONE OR FAX WE WILL SHIP YOUR CD CONTAINING THE 142 MILLION + NAMES WITHIN 12 HOURS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

WE ACCEPT:  AMERICAN EXPRESS,  VISA & MASTERCARD

    TYPE OF CARD  AMX / VISA / MC??_______________

    EXPIRATION DATE   ___________________________

    NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

    CREDIT CARD #_______________________________

    BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

    CITY_________________________________________

    STATE___________________ZIP__________________

    COUNTRY____________________________________

    PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________
   
    EMAIL ADDRESS______________________________ 

    WE WILL BILL selected amount to your account plus one of the 

following shipping costs:

     SHIPPING  COST OF 3.85 FIRST CLASS MAIL

     SHIPPING COST OF  15.00  24 HOUR EXPRESS MAIL / FEDERAL EXPRESS

     + SALES TAX  added where required 

   1) FAX your order and a copy of your SIGNED check payable to 

Cyberdata  for the appropriate amount to FAX # 530-895-8470.

   2) Fax the same above requested credit card information to 

FAX # 530-895-8470. 

   3) Call phone # 530-343-9681.  This is a 24 hour phone 

number to place a CREDIT CARD order. This is an ORDER LINE

only.

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL QUICKLY,
PROPERLY, & LEGALLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ORDER.

Copyright 2000, 2001

Please NOTE: This advertisement is NOT sponsored by ANY
Internet Service Provider. This is an advertisement that is produced and
sponsored by CyberData for CyberData to reach potential customers.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech 
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.         
    
Amendment I, The US Constitution