Subject: Say goodbye to yesterday, say hello to the future 10533

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:05:51 -0600

It's Time To Make A Choice About
Your Future

There are many companies
unable to fill their immediate need for trained internet
professionals for all levels of employment. Information Technology
jobs are some of the highest paid people in today's workforce.
Higher speed internet connections make it possible for trained professionals to work from the comfort of their
own homes.

We are all looking for a better income and more personal freedom and these are features

that
a "Web Based" internet business career can deliver!

What makes training with our institution the answer?

To begin with, a 1600 student track record and growing daily.

Hundreds of successful graduates earning in Internet activities now.

$100's of Dollars of FREE Trial Software

Career assistance and placement help just for the asking.

Conditional Money Back Guarantee!

Affordable and/or Subsidized Tuition (earn while you learn)

An enjoyable interactive, self-paced, self-taught, at-home system!

Teaches you how to effectively create high paying web sites quickly

Our University instructors become "Personal Trainers".

Our
Dynamic Quickstart Program

Our dynamic "Quick Start" trademarked program can teach you
how to build professional results-oriented commercial web sites in hours
instead of days!

Students receive a package including fully functional, all-inclusive
software for use in the class, along with essential trialware and freeware added to enhance your educational experience. This
free software is provided to the students which allows you to learn without investing large
amounts of cash.

After your graduation you also receive FREE Web Hosting Space to display your
work as your client base begins to soar. As an added bonus
we will provide graduates with
ADDITIONAL HOSTING SPACE FOR YOUR CLIENTS at next-to-cost pricing! This is a
direct profit center for YOU, the web designer, resulting from these clients
paying you
monthly fees for hosting their sites. This now takes you from a student to a
small business owner! You can claim your classes, computer,
internet connection, and all your software as a tax
deduction!

Testimonials

Mark M says:

"When I enrolled at the University I had little skills in the web
process. Now six months later I've built a valuable portfolio that I can
market to potential clients or employees."

Farnaaz T. says:

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much
for your help. Thank you for being my support and my strength. If it
wasn't for you I wouldn't have made it all the way."

Jen A said:

"The staff at the University has been great and the School has
really opened  doors for me!"

Think it through...

If you develop your own clientele and you net $50 a month from your
hosting fees, 20 clients would bring you an additional $1000 a month in hosting fees alone! Now you see why, as a Commercial
Web Design Specialist THERE ARE NO LIMITS!

Our staff of Student Counselors and Advisors will help to properly structure
your proposed curriculum, and answer any questions you may have when your call
is returned.

(So we may continue to maintain our highest level of service, class size will
be limited each session, to better serve motivated prospective students.)

To speak with the Admissions Office about your needs and whether you are the
student we are looking for, please phone the following number and leave the
outlined responses shown below.

Call Now For
More Information

(303) 215-3063

When you call we will need:

Your
Full Name

Your Phone Number For The Interview

Best Weekday To Contact You

Your E-Mail Address

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.

We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this

message in error. We do respect our remove lists! Please do not use

the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail reply cannot be read! If you would

like to be removed from our mailing list just click below and send

us a remove request email.

Please click only once it may take up to 30 seconds.