Subject: Hot , Cheap Stock...

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Jan 01 4:34:41 AM

INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER
[email-masked]

POWER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
SYMBOL:  PWTC (OTC-BB)
PWTC.NAP (Berlin Stock Exchange)   LOW/HIGH: $5/16 - $6.625
SHARES ISSUED  18,000,000   RECENT TRADING RANGE: $0.40-$1.30
SHARES IN FLOAT    8,000,000   LIABILITIES: NONE

Up to the minute news click here: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PWTC.OB

  1000 West Bonanza Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
  FAX: (702) 382-3240 * email: [email-masked] *

  NEW POWER TECHNOLOGY BATTERY EXPECTED TO IMPACT BATTERY INDUSTRY
The Concept: To produce a new, environmentally friendly, more powerful,
more efficient battery for commercial use in the electric automobile and
other existing battery applications.
The Inventor: Internationally recognized inventor Alvin A. Snaper holds
several hundred patents, including the IBM Selectric Ball, an Apollo
photo instrument for NASA, landing gear for Boeing, a Fluidic computer
for Singer, a Fluidic Missile System for Rocketdyne, an electrostatic
paint process for General Motors and now, the Power Technology Battery.
The Past:  Over the past three years, Mr. Snaper has been developing a
battery to replace the environmentally unfriendly lead acid battery used
in most automobiles, trains, airplanes and marine craft, and to power
electric vehicles more effectively.  To succeed in the electric vehicle
market, a battery needs lighter components and substantially increased
power densities so the electric vehicle can compete with the internal
combustion engine in performance and cost.  Batteries, a major component
of the electric vehicle, are typically subject to low efficiencies and
are an environmental hazard (they contain lead and acid).  However, Mr.
Snaper and his team have developed a superior battery with a unique
electrode structure, made of a nontoxic alloy, which increases the
electrochemically active surface area within the battery 1000 times and
is light weight, produces more charge and recharges very quickly.  This
technology also utilizes a safe, nontoxic electrolyte in place of acid.
The Present:  Power Technology, Inc. has applied for patent protection
for the battery and has received the pending number.  Meetings with
commercial battery producers are slated during the summer of 2000 and
first and second quarters of 2001 to demonstrate the product and discuss
options for commercial production.
The Advantage: While Power Technology, Inc. is initially seeking to
deliver an updated battery for the electric car, its unique product can
immediately be adapted to the existing battery market place.  The Power
Technology battery can be used in boats, ships, and airplanes to reduce
weight and increase power.  In automobiles, the toxic lead acid battery
can be eliminated.
The Future:
 Power Technology, Inc. will form industry alliances with commercial
battery manufacturers to deliver its battery to the marketplace
efficiently, without the cost of developing its own factories and
marketing connections.
 Power Technology, Inc. will organize alliances with producers of
electric vehicles, aircraft, water craft, trains and heavy trucks to
test this product in all types of conditions and prove its superiority
to industry and the public.  There is also a tremendous market
application for bicycles.
 Power Technology, Inc. will work to deliver this and other
environmentally friendly products to the market place.  Other products
in development include a new air conditioner unit for automobiles that
eliminates the use of freon, and an alloy sensor that generates its own
voltage continuously.  The Company is conducting research and
development on its patented alloy sensor technology.  The proprietary
alloy gives off a small (1.5v) electrical charge when it comes in
contact with moisture.  The Company has been developing this technology
for use as a permanently installed water detection device to check for
the presence of water in storage tanks, fuel tanks and other systems.
The alloy sensor can be mounted on a valve socket, along with a meter.
A plug inserted into the valve permits quick and easy meter readings.
This technology also has applications in the roofing and marine
industries and hydro applications, and it can be used as a low-voltage
battery.
Patents are our future.  Power Technology, Inc. through the sale of
licences for the use of its technologies, will establish a highly
efficient, financially sound, commercially viable corporation that will
work for the benefit of its shareholders.
BATTERY INNOVATION    by     POWER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Power Technology’s years of research and development have produced a
revolutionary internal battery structure which, when coupled with the
correct application of nickel and iron, will:
  1.  Require one-half (1/2) the size of a lead-acid battery to produce
an equal number of watt hours;
  2.   Require one-half (1/2) the charging time of a lead-acid battery
to produce an equal number of watt hours;
  3.  Weigh less than one-half (1/2) the weight of a comparably sized
lead acid battery;
  4.  Have two to two and one-half (2-2.5) times the power density of a
comparably sized lead-acid battery (50-70 watt hours per Kg versus 20-35
lead-acid);
  5.  Be adaptable to varied dimensions and configurations for use in
electric bicycles, automobiles and a range of other applications;
  6.  Have a life of two to three times that of a lead-acid battery;
  7.  Be capable of accepting low level ultrasonic vibration to enhance
conductivity, whereas solid plate lead-acid batteries typically cannot;
  8.  Not require thermal management packages for high-output uses such
as electric vehicles;
  9.  Cost approximately the same to produce as a lead-acid battery;
 10.  Retail for ten to twenty percent (10-20%) more than their
lead-acid counterpart, while providing double the range and longevity;
and
 11.  Improve the use, ease and efficiency of any battery powered
product.
 By using specially formulated reticulated foam plates and metallic
pastes.  Previously, foam plating developed by competitors has proven
too weak to support the battery’s internal structure.  Power Technology
has solved the problem and applied for a patent on the invention.
Who is Power Technology?
Power Technology, Inc. (PWTC) is an SEC registered, reporting compliant
technology company based in Nevada with an R&D department whose members
have a 30+ year history of developing numerous patented inventions for
practical commercial, industrial and government use.  Power Technology
has previously patented a unique alloy sensor, which produces an
electric charge on contact with water. The company has also patented a
Magnetic Pulse Pipeline joining single stage welding process for joining
large oil and gas pipelines.
How could Power Technology have developed this product?
Alvin A. Snaper, whose well-known inventions include the IBM Selectric
Ball, Tang, the NASA Apollo Photo-Pack, and a line of industrial hard
coatings used by companies such as Gillette, Boeing, TRW,
Vermont-American and many others, is Power Technology’s vice-president
of development and project coordinator for the new battery technology.
Mr. Snaper has been engaged in scientific research for over thirty years
and has developed approximately 600 U.S. and foreign patents.  The
creation and acceptance of industrial hard coatings led him to design
and modify the new Power Technology battery.
Benefit to Electric Vehicles:
The typical E-Bike 2x12 sealed lead-acid battery pack can be replaced by
one that is half the size and weight with no loss of capacity.  For
example, a utility size Exide 12 volt battery weights 23 pounds, while
the Power Technology battery weights only 7 pounds.
By utilizing a 2x12 Power Technology battery pack, the E-Bike’s range on
a single 110 volt charge will increase as a result of the 32 pound
reduction in weight with no additional cost to produce over the
lead-acid model.  The battery can be advertised as environmentally
friendly due to the elimination of acid as a component.  An extended
battery warranty can be included at no additional cost.
Benefit to the Electric Vehicle Industry:
Vehicle weight coupled with limited driving range are two of the major
problems the EV industry has faced.  A Saturn EV-1 lead-acid or
nickel-metal hydride battery pack weights approximately 1,175 pounds,
more than 35% of the vehicle’s 2970 pound curb weight.  The nickel-metal
hydride battery pack costs substantially more to produce than lead-acid
pack resulting in the nickel-metal hydride equipped Saturn retailing for
$43,995, some $10,000 more than the $33,995 lead-acid pack model.  The
next generation propulsion system due for the EV-1 late next year will
substantially reduce the weight of the electric motor and related parts
resulting in greater driving range between battery charges.  Reduction
of battery weight would enhance the driving range even further.
 The Power Technology battery would:
  1. Reduce Saturn’s vehicle weight by almost 600 pounds, increase
driving range by 100% over lead-acid and 50% over nickel-metal hydride
packs;
  2. Eliminate the need for a thermal management system thereby reducing
manufacturing cost and weight, and
  3. Be produced for substantially less than nickel-metal hydride,
resulting in more consumer friendly pricing of the Electric Vehicle.

The International Forecaster holds options in this Company.
This publication is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities nor
should it be construed as investment advice as to the value of
securities described herein.  This publication is for information
purposes only.  Any forward looking statements involve uncertainties.
Actual results may differ dramatically from the results predicted.
Complete information regarding the Company is available without charge
by telephone or written request to the Company.

The information is considered reliable, but not 
guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. 
  
The International Forecaster specifically disclaims 
any liability in connection with this document. 
  
To receive stock tips on a regular basis to help build 
your portfolio send us a blank email to: 
[email-masked] with subscribe in the subject line.   
   
To be removed send us a blank email with remove in the 
subject line to [email-masked] 

Sorry for any intrusions