Subject: NO EFFORT WEIGHT LOSE, HOLLYWOOD DIET LOSE 30LBS. NOW

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:35:38 +0000

Dear Friend,

This last fall our family had a reunion at which time we had a Professional
Photographer take pictures.

For Christmas this year I wanted to use those pictures from the Family Reunion
on Christmas cards to send out to our friends and families.

In November we got the proofs back so that we could pick our favorite Picture.
Everybody looked wonderful and the background was spectacular but I was so upset 
with the way I had looked. Iknew that pictures added few pounds but this was not 
just a few pounds. I hadn't realize it but I had gained over 100pounds in the last 
few years.

I've tried several different diet programs in the past with little results and
always regained the weights that I lost, if not more.

Well, I was in a terrible situation and I was at a loss as to what to do. I had
very little willpower and I had so- so -so much weight to lose that I wasn't sure 
I'd live long enough to get it all off. Plus, I was sick and tired of diets and 
can only stick to them for a very short period of time before I fall off my diet 
programs.  I always hated to work out!!!  My goal to slim down seemed totally hopeless.

Click link below for free bottle:
http://www.naturalsupplementsonline.com/fatburners/affiliates/89754321/

AND THEN IT HAPPENED.  I received fabulous information about a product called BEVERLY 
HILLS Fat Burners. It seemed to contain everything I needed. It curbs your appetite, 
increases energy, burns fat at the fastest rate possible, no special diets are required, 
and you don't even have to exercise. It Doesn't make you feel nervous AND Its ALL-NATURAL 
WITH NO ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS. It also was priced well below other products and I received 
a second bottle for being a first time customer.  I figured that if it didn't work I wouldn't 
be out much money.  It also has 100% moneyback guaranteed. It's been 8 weeks and I have already 
lost 28 pounds.   I have dropped 4 sizes and I see the results each and every day.

click link below for free weight lose:
http://www.naturalsupplementsonline.com/fatburners/affiliates/89754321/

I feel and look like a brand new person. I promise you that this product works. It does 
everything it promises and then some. Just losing the weight alone, made me feel so much
better and younger. It's put zest back into my life and I assure you that you'll achieve 
your weight loss goals too. In another 3 months I will have reached my personal goal...
something I had given up on a long time ago.

I WANT TO THANK NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR THEIR PRODUCTS. I FINALLY FOUND
SOMETHING THAT REALLY WORKS.

Sincerely,

Jenny

Please click on the link below to be removed from our list:
[email-masked]

Disclaimer: an independent marketing company does this mailing. We apologize
if this message has reached you in error. Save the planet, save the trees!
Advertise via e-mail. No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke! 
Less refuse in our dumps!

This is the new way of the new millennium!

National Distribution Center
146 First Street
Albany, NY. 10502
303-215-3304