Subject: This Is A Pleasant Surprise!

From: "You'll LOVE This!!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:47:46 -0800

"This IS a pleasant surprise "!!! 

Simply for accepting our FREE invitation to see this opportunity work for YOU, 
we'll "lock in" your position and EVERYONE who signs up AFTER you, signs up UNDER 
YOU!! You can take your time and review all the benefits of your free membership, 
because frankly, there are too many remarkable benefits to be able to understand 
them all at a glance.

For an example I'm earning guaranteed monthly income whether I do another thing 
in the company or not. For a few months work I have a lifetime income!! By next 
month I will be making a lot more than I am now, you can BET on that.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/yourprofit/

Why are we doing this? Because when you see the explosive growth and momentum, 
and you see how this program was designed to help any sincere marketeer succeed, 
you'll accept the downline we've placed under you, and you'll decide to harvest 
your piece of this incredible event.

So what are you waiting for? This is a FREE, No Cost, No Obligation opportunity 
to watch your potential monthly commissions grow. The person who just signed 
up will be pleased to be added to your downline.

You only lose by not seeing it for yourself : 

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/yourprofit/

Join With Success Now!

--------------------------------------------------------

This letter cannot be considered Spam as 
long as the sender includes contact information & a 
method of "removal". To be removed from future 
mailings just reply with REMOVE in the subject line. 

WE HONOR ALL REMOVAL REQUESTS PROMPTLY 

Thank you for your kind consideration. 

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com