Subject: Boost Your Windows Reliability.........

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:50:08 -0500

Dear Windows User,

Now you can boost the reliability of ordinary Windows ME, 95 and 98 to
nearly the level of Windows NT or 2000, Microsoft's professional and 
industrial version of Windows.

The new WinFix 4.4 is a very effective way to improve the reliability of
Windows, because it makes Windows fault-tolerant and self-repairing. And
WinFix is very safe, because it operates completely independent of Windows.

http://www.speedburst.org to find out more about WinFix,
the safest, most effective way to keep you working, by keeping your PC
working non-stop.

Arlen Dixon, CEO

Westwood Software Marketing

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This announcement is being sent to PC users who asked to be kept
informed about new developments in Windows(tm) technology.

To be removed from future mailings:
http://www.speedquality.org