Subject: Instant Cash! School, Business, Personal, No Pay Back!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:27:38 +0000

GUARANTEED FREE MONEY

YOU DO NOT EVER HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY  BACK!!

$40 BILLION DOLLARS IS GIVEN AWAY EVERY YEAR BY OUR GOVERNMENT.

YOU CAN RECEIVE: $20,000 FOR A NEW HOME
$100,000 FOR NEW AUTOS, COMPUTERS, AND DEBITS REPAID

$30,000 IN PERSONAL ITEMS -CAR PAYMENTS, HOUSE RENT, CLOTHING,
DEBITS REPAID, AND GROCERIES

$250,000 TO START A NEW BUSINESS

$100,000 TO EXPAND A EXISTING BUSINESS

$50,000 TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

 THE BEST PART IS YOU NEVER- NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK
 IT IS FREE GOVERNMENT GRANT MONEY AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!!

 NO INTEREST, NON-TAXABLE, NO CREDIT CHECKS, NO CO-SIGNERS,
 NO SECURITY DEPOSITS!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE GRANT MONEY AND SPECIAL BONUS OFFER

(or copy and paste this link into your browse)

http://www.netinfo4thefuture.com/grants/affiliates/11245678/

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BE REMOVED FORM OUR LIST:
[email-masked]

Disclaimer: An independent marketing company does this mailing. We apologize
if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet, Save the Trees!
Advertise via E-Mail. No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke! Less
refuse in our Dumps!

This is the new way of the new millennium!