Subject: [VRRP] VRRP IPSEC-AH specs

From: Alexandre Cassen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:03:54 +0100

Hi,

As previously discussed with Mukesh, I have written down a short draft 
explaining VRRP IPSEC-AH authentication method specs used in Keepalived 
VRRP framework.

You can find this small paper at : www.keepalived.org

Any comments are welcomes.

Best regards,
Alexandre

_______________________________________________
vrrp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vrrp

---

From: Mukesh Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:03:00 -0800

The complete location is
http://www.keepalived.org/draft-ietf-vrrp-ipsecah-spec-00.txt

As we have passed the deadline for submitting 00 version of the draft
before IETF 56th, it will be submitted to internet-drafts after IETF 56th.

Please provide your valuable feedback/comments to the mailing list.

regards
Mukesh