Subject: [VRRP] Proposed changes to VRRPv3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:50:16 -0600

Group,

Mark had proposed the following changes (in addition to the
VMAC replacement) to the VRRPv3 draft during his presentation 
in the WG meeting.

1) Bag "MUST NOT" answer ping if prio<255
2) Listen/audit VRRP packets when prio=255
3) Accept VRRP packets with wrong interval

I think, all these changes have been discussed on the mailing list.
They were considered useful and I didn't see any objections. So
lets incorporate them in the next version of the draft.

The question is:

- Was there anything else that came up on the mailing list and
  seemed like a useful change ? (Did I miss anything ??)

Regards
Mukesh

_______________________________________________
vrrp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vrrp