Subject: Re:

From: "Mason Cochran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:21:05 -0180

"but she does help him on, as much as her nature will allow. if i can perceive her regard for him,
"yes i have had a letter from him by express."
"i was surprised to see darcy in town last month. we passed each other several times. i wonder
"upon my word," said mrs. gardiner, "i begin to be of your uncle's opinion. it is really too great
elizabeth was forced to give into a little falsehood here; for to acknowledge the substance of
as had been already visible below, she had willingly turned to look at some drawings of miss darcy's,
"such as vanity and pride."
another daughter married to mr. collins, she thought with equal certainty, and with considerable,
as i get home, and see if i can make it up any better."
being in your life."
"yes, but intricate characters are the most amusing. they have at least that advantage."
but elizabeth had now recollected herself, and making a strong effort for it, was able to assure
connections?-to congratulate myself on the hope of relations, whose condition in life is so decidedly
are several of the young men, too, that she likes very much. the officers may not be so pleasant in
any directions about her clothes till she has seen me, for she does not know which are the best
"he is also handsome," replied elizabeth, "which a young man ought likewise to be, if he
and as for pulvis lodge, the attics are dreadful."
does not greatly surpass what is usually met with. a woman must have a thorough knowledge of
elizabeth felt herself completely taken in. she had fully proposed being engaged by mr.