Subject: Cash-Rich Sector Plays - September 7, 2004 This article originally appeared in The Motley Fool and was published in financial sites, Yahoo!

From: "Lewie Gardner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:34:14 -0600

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Here's a range of plays for all types. December alone saw four mega
deals in the software, medical equipment, electric utility, and wireless
industry groups.
Do any of these funds warrant a place in your portfolio?
Here are some of the items discussed in the July Report:  1. By
explicitly considering the odds of a company growing faster than
expected, investors can reduce the agony of watching share price and
earnings-per-share trends diverge.
Clear Skies Ahead: Air Transportation is a Timely Investment - September
21, 2004 This article was published in CBS MarketWatch.
Playing The Energy Trifecta - December 13,2005 This article was
published in Forbes. By focusing on cash levels and cash accumulation
rates of companies, investors can generate investment ideas to match
their objectives.
Investors willing to look past the troubles of the major domestic
airlines stand to profit from the enticing fundamentals for air freight
companies, aircraft manufacturers, and low-cost carriers. AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC cannot  and does not give any assurance that the
present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not soliciting any subscriber to  buy or
sell any security. Technology companies are generally underappreciated
as energy conservation plays.
Fidelity Favors Heavyweights in Financials Sector - July 20, 2006 This
article was published in Dow Jones MarketWatch. AlphaProfit Investments,
LLC is not soliciting any subscriber to buy or sell any security.
The company's strategy of growing through acquisitions is beginning to
pay off. Charging Up with Semiconductors: Fidelity's Tech Selects, A
Timely Bet - July 19, 2004 This article was published in CBS
MarketWatch.
AlphaProfit Investments publishes the AlphaProfit Sector  Investors'
Newsletter, the investment newsletter widely followed by  Fidelity 401k
and  Rollover IRA  investors. AlphaProfit Investments publishes the
AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter, the  investment newsletter
widely followed by Fidelity 401k and  Rollover IRA investors.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not soliciting any subscriber to buy or
sell any security.
The AlphaProfit model portfolios will be repositioned based on Friday,
June 30 closing prices. Before deciding to dump or load up on biotech
ETFs, investors may find it worthwhile to look at the 3C's driving this
sector: Cancer, Cycle-time, and Consolidation. Please review our Terms
and Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement which is available  on
our website at www. Investors willing to look past the troubles of the
major domestic airlines stand to profit from the enticing fundamentals
for air freight companies, aircraft manufacturers, and low-cost
carriers. With the Federal Reserve determined to nip inflation and the
economy showing signs of a slow down, investors are getting nervous over
the possibility of a recession or stagflation. See also: Other
AlphaProfit Articles  Subscribe to the AlphaProfit Investment Newsletter
now!
With corporate coffers awash with cash, merger and acquisition activity
is on the rise.
What lies ahead for the economy and the equity market?
The Repositoning Alert documents provide details on the changes made to
the two portfolios. By explicitly considering the odds of a company
growing faster than expected, investors can reduce the agony of watching
share price and earnings-per-share trends diverge.
And there's more good news to come.
December alone saw four mega deals in the software, medical equipment,
electric utility, and wireless industry groups. Even in the turbulent
markets of 2006, the Focus and Core model portfolios have held their own
gaining 5.
No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit 
Investments, LLC. 2006, the AlphaProfit Focus and Core model portfolios
have gained 105.
What lies in store for the economy and equity markets?
Do any of these funds warrant a place in your portfolio?
With an annualized return of 29.
Where are Fidelity fund managers placing their bets? Full Service     
Free Service   E-Mail Us      FAQs AlphaProfit Highlights: Are your
investments doing what they should? AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot
and does not give any assurance that the present or future model 
portfolio changes will be profitable.
And there's more good news to come.
No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in any  manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC.
Fidelity Select Techs: Caching the Net - October 24,2005 This article
was published in Dow Jones MarketWatch. Factual material is obtained
from sources believed to be  reliable and is provided without warranties
of any kind. Plunge in Crude Oil Topples Energy ETFs - January 16, 2007
This article was published in Investor's Business Daily. Before buying
any mutual fund, read its prospectus carefully.
This page is best viewed in 1024 by 768 pixels screen resolution or
higher. Supermarkets: Opportunity or Value Trap?
Do any of these funds warrant a place in your portfolio? Fidelity has
provided the list of top 10 fund holdings as of June 30, 2006.