Subject: The ladies with lily feet in traditional shoes.

From: "Victoria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:12:51 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

He was a tyrant whose totalitarian regime plunged Rumania into economic
depression and social misery while ruthlessly pursuing programs of
modernization and suppressing ethnic minorities.
He hired her and changed her name to Hedy Lamarr, the surname in homage
to a famously beautiful film star of the silent era, Barbara LaMarr . He
was one of the first professional painters to emerge from the ranks of
European Jewry in the 19th century.
Seven years later, Lean would cast Guinness in the novel's screen
adaptation; the 1946 film was the actor's second screen engagement, the
first being the 1934 Evensong.
Holzmeister went exile to Turkey.
Gable was one of the few actors to appear in three films that have won
an Academy Award for Best Picture.
CoA - col7600 posted by collect. - col7874 1900: Jew from Galicia. After
Steampacket dissolved, Driscoll signed on with the Brian Auger Trinity,
scoring a Top Five UK hit in 1968 with their rendition of Bob Dylan's
'This Wheel's on Fire.
Romy Schneider died on May 29, 1982. The VOEST Alpine, one of Austria's
strongest companies today, was known under the name '
5 of pretty Jane Fonda with Autograph.
4 items have been added today: 2 scarcer Weimar - Buchenwald covers and
two from the Concentration Camp Sachsenhausen: collect. The autograph
comes with a COA.
Nice Postcard with Dedication - col8154 Frank Oz Autograph : Master Yoda.