Subject: I have a PR accreditation (called the APR) from the Public Relations Society of America.

From: "Dalton F. Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:30:59 -0500

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

The problem is the secondary motivational business which Quixtar is
trying really hard to show that they are an arm's length entity, and not
their problem. Next:  The heat index in my head Known blogger? Excellent
 information  and coverage! How did your husband put up with me? Quixtar
can try to distance itself from it, but it doesn't work. Nothing on a
blog is really ever finished until the conversation stops, right? Next: 
Success from Home again?
I guess that really doesn't matter though, in the grand scheme of
things.
I know one online critic that got a refund AFTER he set up a website,
and had a face to face with his former "leader".
How much does the average IBO spend on "tools"  Do you know that?
There's been lots of chatter on blogs and sites about Quixtar's
Professional Development Accreditation program. I'd like to think my
views about the campaign were valid to my readers at my blog and in my
comments. Now there are some things I am known for.
Our issue was available on newsstands during June but now is available
only through Quixtar. I really  enjoyed that  June  issue.
Quixtar could do that if they wanted, and it just is pretty obvious that
they don't want to.
We also have legal, rules, and other departments out there helping IBOs
in their businesses.
Quixtar's Sales team works on IBO profitability and helping create
programs to create more successful IBOs.
Beth completely dodged the hard question, which was asked on the "Known
Blogger" entry by Rocket OVER A MONTH AGO. Because quantity, especially
in creative work, doesn't always mean quality. I will be the first to
admit, I'm not a fan of Quixtar prices, but some people feel they are
worth the extra cost.
With this post you must read between the lines to understand what's
really being said, or not said. But, we want to recognize the IBO
organizations that employ best practices when it comes to their
professional development.
I guess too many brain cells died in that third floor room in Memorial
Hall or maybe its just the advancing years.
It  also hints at work that's going on behind the scenes which she 
simply can't make public yet. Do you know if Quixtar is even
entertaining the idea of getting the motivation business that operates
under it's umbrella under control? "And did I mention that the purchase
of these are voluntary, optional, and covered by a customer
satisfaction?
"  As a fellow "known Killers fan" he recently sent me a link to their
new CD.
Finance has never missed a bonus payment.
I'm a big believer that it's what you do, not how long it takes or when
you do it, that matters. And we worked with IBO leaders every step of
the way. Training - I think it's great that Quixtar supports learning
and professional development in all shapes and forms.