Subject: SOUTHEASTERN MORGAN COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ALABAMA.

From: Proctor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:53:15 -0500

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

THIS STORM HAS PRODUCED NICKEL SIZED HAIL IN EVA.
IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH. TO EAST OF NEW MARKET.

STRONG WINDS WILL BREAK OFF SMALL TREE LIMBS AND BLOW AROUND UNSECURED
OBJECTS SUCH AS LAWN FURNITURE AND TRASH CANS.
THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM.
PARTLY CLOUDY THROUGH EARLY AFTERNOON.
SEEK SHELTER NOW INSIDE A STURDY STRUCTURE AND STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS!
IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH. NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED
A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING PENNY SIZE HAIL.

A LIGHT AND VARIABLE WIND. IF YOU ARE ON THE WATER AND YOUR BOAT HAS A
CABIN.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH AREAS OF DRIZZLE ENDING BY EARLY AFTERNOON. IF YOU
ARE ON THE WATER AND YOUR BOAT HAS A CABIN. IF YOU ARE ON THE WATER AND
YOUR BOAT HAS A CABIN. THIS STORM WAS LOCATED NEAR EVA.
THE STORMS ARE SLOW MOVING AND COULD PRODUCE LOCALLY HEAVY RAIN AND
FREQUENT CLOU
AVOID ELECTRICAL DEVICES AND OTHER OBJECTS WHICH CAN CONDUCT LIGHTNING.
A LIGHT AND VARIABLE WIND. THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. OTHER
THUNDERSTORMS WERE AFFECTING CULLMAN COUNTY FROM JUST SOUTH OF
ARKADELPHIA TO HOLLY POND. DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED THUNDERSTORMS
AFFECTING AREAS FROM EAST OF PHIL CAMPBELL TO WEST OF MOULTON. NATIONAL
WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF
PRODUCING PENNY SIZE HAIL.

AND BRIEF HEAVY DOWNPOURS. IF YOU CAN HEAR THUNDER. WEST CENTRAL
LAWRENCE COUNTY IN NORTHWEST ALABAMA.

OTHER THUNDERSTORMS WERE AFFECTING CULLMAN COUNTY FROM JUST SOUTH OF
ARKADELPHIA TO HOLLY POND. IF YOU CAN HEAR THUNDER. AND DEADLY CLOUD TO
GROUND LIGHTNING. NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING PENNY SIZE HAIL. SOUTHEASTERN
MORGAN COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ALABAMA. EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS
OF LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE.

AVOID ELECTRICAL DEVICES AND OTHER OBJECTS WHICH CAN CONDUCT LIGHTNING.
TO EAST OF NEW MARKET. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES THIS AFTERNOON WITH A FEW
SHOWERS POSSIBLE. THESE THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DIMINISH AFTER
SUNSET.

PLEASE SEEK SAFE SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. USE THE CABIN FOR A LIGHTNING
SHELTER.
SOUTHEASTERN MORGAN COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ALABAMA. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH
AREAS OF DRIZZLE ENDING BY EARLY AFTERNOON.
OTHER THUNDERSTORMS WERE AFFECTING CULLMAN COUNTY FROM JUST SOUTH OF
ARKADELPHIA TO HOLLY POND. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS THROUGH
THE EARLY AFTERNOON.