Subject: duration flutter

From: Dempsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:08:26 -0400

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Perhaps the most interesting part of the talk was Garrett's answer to
the question "What is the highest complement that someone can give a
product? You must be sure that you are doing it right and following
recommended design patterns. The JSF component is packaged with the
application bundle and accessed directly. You can view a map, then move
your cursor across it to see adjacent areas almost immediately. When
developers are scrambling to add Ajax functionality to their web
applications, they cannot ignore the value of the rapid development that
scripting languages offer. Visual Web Pack, Java server Faces, Phobos,
jMaki, etc.
Ed Ort is a staff  member of  java.
CollabNet is a registered trademark of CollabNet, Inc. Have been using
netbeans to get my feet wet and am most impressed with the IDE,
features, and community support. If you don't find components or widgets
that provide the Ajax functionality you need, you must do a lot more
JavaScript coding yourself.

server    The JRuby installation includes documentation, examples, and
sample programs to help you get started.

A Java Servlet on the server side responds to the Ajax request. You can
access these projects and other content from Java BluePrints by visiting
the Java BluePrints website.