Subject: badge

From: Oswald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:34:49 +0300

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Howard said he sees why Artie is worshiped by some comedians. He said
that Beth is like the gift that he was supposed to get for doing this
radio show for everyone. The caller told Artie he's one to talk because
his father once told him that he swung a baseball bat like a cunt.

Not every parents treats their kid that way. He knows that her voice
mail said her first name but Robin said she doesn't have one that says
her last name.

He said the food was excellent and they had a great time there.

Fred and Robin were laughing at him as he was talking. Sal the
Stockbroker came in and asked Scott what time his son left. He said that
caused Beth a lot of pain so he's glad that he's done and he hopes that
he can't find any work.