Subject: stress phrasing

From: Rebecca Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:25:42 +0300

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

HIGH PRESSURE IS FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN OVER THE GREAT BASIN AND EXTEND
WESTWARD INTO CALIFORNIA NEXT WEEK.

IF YOU PLAN TO ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES THIS WEEKEND OR THROUGH THE
HOLIDAY WEEK. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS.
WITH THE PEAK OF THE HEAT ON THE INDEPENDENCE DAY HOLIDAY WEDNESDAY.
THIS WILL LIKELY RESULT IN A SIGNIFICANT WARMING TREND ACROSS MUCH OF
INTERIOR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BEGINNING AS EARLY AS NEXT TUESDAY.
AT LEAST IN THE MOUNTAINS.
AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF HOT WEATHER IS IN STORE FOR INTERIOR PORTIONS OF
SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA. HIGH PRESSURE IS FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN OVER
THE GREAT BASIN AND EXTEND WESTWARD INTO CALIFORNIA NEXT WEEK.
ESPECIALLY ONE WITH AIR CONDITIONING IF AVAILABLE.

WEAR LOOSE FITTING LIGHT WEIGHT CLOTHING AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. WITH
THE PEAK OF THE HEAT ON THE INDEPENDENCE DAY HOLIDAY WEDNESDAY.

SUCH AS THE ELDERLY OR INFIRMED. THEY NEED FRESH DRINKING WATER AND NEED
TO BE PROTECTED FROM THE HEAT AS WELL.

A STRONG UPPER LEVEL HIGH PRESSURE SYSTEM OVER THE FOUR CORNERS AREA
WILL CONTINUE TO BRING ABOVE NORMAL TEMPERATURES TO THE MOUNTAINS. TAKE
ADVANTAGE OF SHADE AND AIR CONDITIONING IF AVAILABLE.

CHECK ON RELATIVES OR ELDERLY NEIGHBORS DURING PERIODS OF HEAT.
THESE WARNINGS MAY HAVE TO BE EXTENDED THROUGH MUCH OF NEXT WEEK. A RED
FLAG WARNING IS IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT FOR THE MOUNTAINS OF LOS
ANGELES. THESE WARNINGS MAY HAVE TO BE EXTENDED THROUGH MUCH OF NEXT
WEEK. ON INDEPENDENCE DAY AND THURSDAY.
TEMPERATURES IN THE SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY AND SOME FOOTHILL LOCATIONS WILL
REACH THE CENTURY MARK ON TUESDAY.

LOCATIONS IN THE HILLS JUST ABOVE THE COASTAL PLAIN. TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE HEAT.

TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE HEAT. DRINK PLENTY OF
FLUIDS.