Subject: abstinence

From: Etta Dillon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:40:22 +0800

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

My motive has been to try to create an audio book that's genuinely worth
listening to more than once, and I think it's turning out extremely
well. It is uncertain whether I will be able to attend this year, but if
you're a horror fan capable of making it to the Baltimore area, I highly
recommend Horrorfind.

Get in while you can! "  Preorder today from shocklines. Congrats to its
first owners: Tim Curran, Flament Herve, Alec Kowalczyk, and Heesco
Khosnaran.

It's really early in production, and you can't order the book yet. Like
the most accomplished blackjack dealer Arnzen will keep you guessing at
his hand.

This book should be available in limited hardcover and trade paperback
editions. The fast-paced story involves a group of homeless gamblers who
are playing a deadly game of poker.

GMX Fluid Mosaic PayPal Posted by Michael A.

Ten of my contributions to FlashShot appear in the new FlashShot
Anthology, which collects the first year of the digest in one volume.

See below for other upcoming opportunities to chat or get a book signed
this October. Proverbs is a career-long retrospective, featuring the
short stories, flash fiction, humor, and poetry that readers have said
are their favorites, along with a few new items.

Like the most accomplished blackjack dealer Arnzen will keep you
guessing at his hand. But I purposefully have published Sportuary in
e-book form only, just to be different, so I encourage you to check that
title out.

It tells me I'm doing something right.

Both are  available now from Fairwood Press or  Shocklines Bookstore.
Want to  order but uncertain? com or your favorite online bookstore.
This is part of their Dark Essential series of "must have" horror books.

This  newsletter currently tops the Stoker  charts with the most
recommendations! I have another publisher for Freakcidents waiting in
the wings. Naturally, you can get this elsewhere, like direct from
Double Dragon Publishing.

You'll get sucked in on the first page, and won't put the book down
until you reach the breathless finale.

Fans might also enjoy my funny chapbook, Sportuary, available only in
ebook from Cyberpulp Digital Media. Read the full review. Arnzen manages
to entertain in dazzling fashion. buy them together and save money on
top of free shipping!

It is uncertain whether I will be able to attend this year, but if
you're a horror fan capable of making it to the Baltimore area, I highly
recommend Horrorfind.
buy them together and save money on top of free shipping!

But I purposefully have published Sportuary in e-book form only, just to
be different, so I encourage you to check that title out.