Subject: In recent months, some Americans and Europeans involved in demonstrations and other such activities in the West Bank have become involved in confrontations with Israeli settlers and the IDF.

From: Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:08:55 +0600

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

During normal business hours American citizens may call the U.
Israeli authorities are concerned about the continuing threat of suicide
bombings.

Those in Gaza should depart immediately. So, we piled into the back seat
of Piplnr's vehicle and we were off to the Acid Tunnel.

Media controls are currently in place and political activity, including
criticism of the government, is prohibited.
The airport remains open at this time and airlines continue to service
Guinea.

It was actually a pretty slick operation, which is rare with the things
we end up doing. In fact, I spent quite a few days there as a child
honing my lane-jumping technique. Embassy lifted the ban on U.
The Old City of Jerusalem is off-limits to U. Embassy is located on the
Transversale No.

While we watched, he went ahead and did a test run down the tunnel.

Government personnel.

An initial curfew has been lifted, but a new curfew could be reinstated
at any time. Louis and Kansas City area drive down to attend.

Adult dependents of U. The security situation in the Niger Delta region
has deteriorated significantly over the past year.
By registering, American citizens make it easier for the Embassy or
Consulate to contact them in case of emergency. Violence between
organized criminal elements sometimes occurs in areas frequented by
foreigners and has occasionally resulted in death or injuries to
bystanders. When the waterslide was in operation, that stretch was where
most of the lane-jumping occurred.
In general, international airlines have paid close attention to
conditions at airports in Nigeria and have taken appropriate action.
Americans should also remain vigilant in residential areas, schools, and
at outdoor recreational events, and should avoid demonstrations and
large crowds.

Looting has been widespread as protesters and vandals targeted
government buildings and property owned by government officials.
citizens in Nigeria should exercise particular caution during this
period.

While foreigners, including Americans, are not specifically targeted,
they are increasingly targets of opportunity if caught in the open.
This recommendation applies to all Americans, including journalists and
aid workers. Embassy will remain open for emergency services with a
limited staff. Nevertheless, many of the cease-fire provisions have not
been implemented and the rebels still retain the capability to conduct
indirect fire attacks on the capital, Bujumbura. Government employees to
the Gaza Strip, the ability of consular staff to offer timely assistance
to U.
In addition, the Department of State urges U. We sledded there for well
over an hour and got to try out a few of the wackier sleds that some of
the people there had. citizens make it easier for the Embassy to contact
them in case of emergency.
The security situation in the Niger Delta region has deteriorated
significantly over the past year.

Robberies by armed gangs have been reported on rural roads and within
major cities.

Recipients traveling to Nigeria to pursue such fraudulent offers have
been subject to physical harm, and local police authorities are often
unwilling to help in such cases.

citizens against travel to Burundi. Government personnel flying into
Bujumbura at night due to improved security at the airport and on the
airport road. When we were done there, we went back to No Name and drove
over to where Piplnr was waiting to load the four-wheeler back up. Due
to insufficient resources, local authorities are often unable to provide
assistance in case of need. I finally found several at an Ace Hardware
across town and bought up four, including two steel Clark Griswold-type
discs.

It was actually a pretty slick operation, which is rare with the things
we end up doing. Currently, however, neither Virgin Nigeria nor AERO
appears in most travel agency software.

No one should provide personal financial or account information to
unknown parties. Under no circumstances should U.

It was infamous for being somewhat of a death trap, since kids were able
to gain speed and literally bounce over the barriers between lanes.
While foreigners, including Americans, are not specifically targeted,
they are increasingly targets of opportunity if caught in the open.

All travelers who enter or travel in the West Bank should exercise
particular care when approaching and traveling through Israeli
checkpoints and should expect delays and difficulties.

A curfew would limit the ability to travel, and travelers should plan
accordingly.

government's ability to assist American citizens caught up in instances
of civil disturbance or unrest may be limited. It was pretty awesome
kicking back and watching a movie about sewer mutants in a sewer tunnel.

Foreigners have been subject to threats and kidnappings.
In addition, the Department of State urges U. Large crowds and public
gatherings should be avoided to the extent possible, and personnel
should be alert to street vendors who sometimes aggressively harass
tourists.

All modes of transportation, including rail and river, were temporarily
disrupted.

After that, we all headed over the Hydra-Slide. When the waterslide was
in operation, that stretch was where most of the lane-jumping occurred.