Subject: [vwrap] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vwrap-foundation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual World Region Agent Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Virtual World Region Agent Protocol: Foundation
	Author(s)       : M. Lentczner, M. Hamrick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vwrap-foundation-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The Virtual World Region Agent Protocol documents define the
protocols by which a vast, Internet wide virtual world can operate.
This protocol enables different regions of the virtual world to be
operated independently, yet interoperate to form a cohesive
experience.

This document specifies the foundation upon which various suites of
virtual world functionality are built.  It describes the basic
structure of VWRAP interaction and common methodology and terminology
for protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vwrap-foundation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.