Subject: [vwrap] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vwrap-type-system-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual World Region Agent Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : VWRAP : Abstract Type System for the Transmission of Dynamic Structured Data
	Author(s)       : M. Hamrick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vwrap-type-system-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document describes the LLIDL interface description language, the
related LLSD abstract type system and three serialization formats for
LLIDL messages.  LLIDL (pronounced "little") is a language-neutral
facility for describing transport independent message flows for
RESTful resource access.  LLIDL itself is an abstract meta-grammar
for producing and recognizing valid request / response messages
affecting state change in application layer objects by way of RESTful
resource access.  It may be used by protocol developers and system
deployers to describe the composition of application layer protocol
exchanges without adopting transport specific message semantics or
programming language specific type semantics.  The type behavior of
individual message elements is described by the LLSD abstract type
system.  Abstract LLIDL messages are concretized using one of three
defined LLSD serialization schemes.  Serialization / deserialization
rules are provided in this document for XML, JSON and Binary schemes.
This abstract messaging and type system is intended to be used by
other specifications to describe application layer protocol
exchanges, independent of implementation language or message
transport protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vwrap-type-system-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.