Subject: [vwrap] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vwrap-authentication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual World Region Agent Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : VWRAP Trust Model and User Authentication
	Author(s)       : T. Chu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vwrap-authentication-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-07-05

Authentication in the Virtual World Region Agent Protocol establishes
an application layer association between a client application and a
remote service responsible for managing the end user's identity.  The
objective of authentication is to verify the user of a client
application possesses appropriate credentials before granting
capabilities sufficient to assert control over the user's agent and
digital assets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vwrap-authentication-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.