Subject: FW: Last Call: 'Tags for Identifying Languages' to BCP

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:50:13 -0400

FYI, all.

-Scott-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:45 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'Tags for Identifying Languages' to BCP 

The IESG has received a request from the Language Tag Registry Update WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Initial Language Subtag Registry '
   <draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Tags for Identifying Languages '
   <draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-09-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce