Subject: W3C Meetings

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:20:33 -0400

I sent two emails to [email-masked] without seeing an answer.
So I'm trying this channel...

Martin Dürst noted that W3C Events are listed anymore in
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/events.cal.html. Let's see if we can fix
that. Here are dates for future W3C Events:

28-30 November 2006
        W3C AC Meeting               Tokyo, Japan
22-26 January 2007
    W3C Multi-Group Meeting          Cambridge, MA, USA
6-8 May 2007 (Provisional)
    W3C                              Banff/Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4-10 November 2007
    W3C Technical Plenary            Cambridge, MA, USA

Philippe

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:29:27 -0700

I've pinged [email-masked]...

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:08:23 -0400

Have forwarded the messages to the IETF Administrative Director
with a request to get things on the calendar and figure out why
[email-masked] is not responding.  Have also
forwarded the info to the tracker address.

   john

--On Thursday, 03 August, 2006 12:29 -0700 Mark Nottingham
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/events.cal.html. Let's see if we
>> can fix that. Here are dates for future W3C Events:
>> 
>> 28-30 November 2006
>>     W3C                              Banff/Calgary, Alberta,
>>     Canada 4-10 November 2007