Subject: Requesting IESG Approval for the Media Type application/wspolicy+xml

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:01:33 +0000

Dear IESG participants,

This message is to request approval for the registration of the media
type "application/wspolicy+xml", as described in the Web Services Policy
1.5 - Framework, Appendix A [1]. This message follows the
procedure described in the Media Type Specifications and Registration
Procedures, section 5.2, "IESG Approval" [2]. This proposed media type
was sent for preliminary community review on December 6, 2007:
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-December/001782.html
(see
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-December/thread.html#1786
for the whole thread).

The Group got one response from Mark Baker at
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-December/001783.html
which they incorporated in the draft.

The Group made one change later to the media type section which was
announced
at
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-December/001786.html

We believe it is now ready for IESG approval.

Thank you,

Philippe

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-ws-policy-20070228/#media-type
[2] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt