Subject: Agenda for March 7, 2007, 12:30 (PST)

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 15:01:30 -0800

Howdy,

We have a meeting coming up for 3:30 EST/12:30 PST this Wednesday.
Additions to the agenda welcome; at the moment, I have:

Review Action Items
Discuss AD transition (Chris Newman is replacing Ted Hardie)
Discuss upcoming HTTP pre-BoF meeting (Prague, March 18, prior to IETF 68)
Discuss RFC 3864 Header Registration process.

Any other items?  Call in details should be available tomorrow.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:11:45 -0500

--On Sunday, 04 March, 2007 15:01 -0800 Ted Hardie
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Howdy,
> 
> We have a meeting coming up for 3:30 EST/12:30 PST this
> Wednesday. Additions to the agenda welcome; at the moment, I
> have:
> 
> Review Action Items
> Discuss upcoming HTTP pre-BoF meeting (Prague, March 18, prior
> to IETF 68) Discuss RFC 3864 Header Registration process.
> 
> Any other items?

Ted,

As you know, we've been under some pressure to pick up the W3C
"CharMod" materials and treat them as normative for IETF work.
While the particular contexts in which that has come up have not
been pressing, I imagine that opportunities will continue to
arise and perhaps should even be addressed when we talk about
i18n issues at the plenary.   Would it be worthwhile to spend a
few minutes discussing whether the contents of that document (or
at least some of it) are appropriate for general Internet use?
I don't want to spend time on the precise details, but it might
be worth getting some sense as to impressions about it and the
generality of its applicability.

best,
      john

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:22:20 -0800

Discuss new W3C work around XML security (Thomas Roessler)

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Thomas Roessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:23:50 +0100

> Discuss new W3C work around XML security (Thomas Roessler)

Happy to do so.

I'd appreciate, though, if we could move this towards the beginning
of the call, so I can drop off -- this is during the late evening in
my time zone.

Thanks,
-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <[email-masked]>